Registration is Open for CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these comments from the peanut gallery.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, as I have spent time riding with you all.....

What does that say about you all?????

You showing up Wheaties?

Dana

You showing up Wheaties?
I'd like to say yes...if I can't attend the full rally, I may shoot up for a day on Saturday*

This would be just so you can kick my @ss with that broken leg of yours. Hope it's healed up by now...otherwise that kick ain't gonna hurt me too much.

* <I may have trouble taking time off in early June right after coming back from a little trip I'm taking in May>

Oh, and just a little reminder, don't be flippin' everybody off at CFO...

OPT8FLOWHOISTMAN.jpg

2007JUNEWIDANA2.jpg

2007JUNEDANA3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the way to kill the Registration thread Wheaties. Putting up pictures of that ugly f'er.....

Rick is going to be mad now....

Dana

That's the way to kill the Registration thread Wheaties. Putting up pictures of that ugly f'er.....

Rick is going to be mad now....

Dana
I've seen so much of Dana that I'm immune but sometimes a guy wishes that he could un-see what he has seen :dribble:

Well after trying to decide on making this years CFO, I will have to miss this one. My wife bought a house on her own, my trucking business still sucks and to many people playing with the grain markets equals no play money and no time. Hope you guys all have a great time, I know I did the last 4 years.

Dale

<entering CFO ride onto 2012 calendar> Would relish riding Wisc. w/ you folks, but heading to So Cal that Friday morn. Perhaps you folks get together for other rides in the summer as well.

Gall darn it! I was the first to sign up for CFO but forgot to call to set up a hotel room until tonight. They state that they are overbooked for the 10th and 11th and I was out of luck. &^%##@! If anyone knows of a room opening up because of a cancelation I would appreciate a heads up or maybe someone could give me some advice on another nearby hotel. The wife will be really impressed that I botched this one up.

Gall darn it! I was the first to sign up for CFO but forgot to call to set up a hotel room until tonight. They state that they are overbooked for the 10th and 11th and I was out of luck. &^%##@! If anyone knows of a room opening up because of a cancelation I would appreciate a heads up or maybe someone could give me some advice on another nearby hotel. The wife will be really impressed that I botched this one up.
Did you tell them you were with the CFO gathering?

I need to make a call in the morning :agent:

I mentioned the FJR rally. I should maybe call back and state the correct name of the gathering. Was there a block of rooms reserved under CFO gathering?

I mentioned the FJR rally. I should maybe call back and state the correct name of the gathering. Was there a block of rooms reserved under CFO gathering?
Give them a call back, it's unlikely that the desk clerk knows that FJR and CFO could be the same group. Than report back so I know if I need to do some ass chewing :glare:

Rick save the ass chewing for me, the desk clerk didn't know the difference between FJR rally and CFO. When I went back and found a block of 40 rooms was set aside I called back stating I'm with CFO and I'm in! yaaa! My fault, sorry to shake you up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick save the ass chewing for me, the desk clerk didn't know the difference between FJR rally and CFO. When I went back and found a block of 40 rooms was set aside I called back stating I'm with CFO and I'm in! yaaa! My fault, sorry to shake you up.
Good news :good:

Hmmm, maybe I should get my reservation made :huh:

Speaking about hotel reservations... The special FJR/CFO/good guy rate for CFO ends May 9th. Reservations are easily canceled up to 4:00pm CDT the day of your arrival. So give 'em a call :big_boss:

ATTENTION PROCRASTINATORS

Monday is May 9th the last day to get the special FJR good guy rate at the Days Inn Hotel. Just mention you're with "the CFO gathering" for the $64 a night rate 608-783-1000. You still have until June 2nd to register for CFO.

Also we still need 3 more people to make the Rally Rallye a go :big_boss: