Registration is Open for CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm......sorry about Dolly. See SFO post: https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=135146&st=100

Ok can't post URL from phone
Holy crap, butchered right there in the handicapped parking :huh:

IMGP0016.jpg
After all the fine service she has provided to all that has violated her without one single complaint...WHY!...WHY!...WOULD YOU KILL HER!!!

A good tramp like that does not deserve to be treated in such a manner. There will be repercussions from this event and she will rise...AGAIN!
Ok, so I should probably come clean. We helped her fake her death to avoid all you stalkers. She tried to lay low and clean up her act, but she started to get the itch again. Even after the ointment, I couldn't keep her caged, so she is on her way to CFO to be abused by all of you degenerates. Goodbye Dolly, it was fun while it lasted.

Hope it is all coming together!

I hope to be there Friday evening at this point. Forks are currently laying on a bench at a dealership, waiting for new bushings/seals. Was supposed to be done a couple of days ago...bad timing.

mr.paul

Well, Sorry Bill but it appears the Dolly sacrifice didn't work out after all. Guess she needs more than a "flesh wound" to stop the rain...... Now its FOlk'in raining up here as well. :huh:

Dolly drank some beer out in the garage with us the morning I got home from SFO. As far as I know she's been passed out in her little purple casket ever since.

dsc03826r.jpg
Mayby The gentlemen atending CFO can wake her up and show her a good time ? :drinks: :lol:

Ride safe this weekend :assassin:

By sevens0n at 2011-05-24

Hello CFO Attendees: Is anyone at CFO going on to CFR - Canada? If so, can you transport Miss FJR Dolly to Fredericton, New Brunswick?

Game plan now is that Bust ships her to BikerGeek99 and I then pick her up from Columbus, OH on either late Wednesday or early Thursday.

It would save Bust, Andy and Chuy a lot of hassle if she could ride straight from CFO to CFR. My info: [email protected] or 480-440-4666