A BMW that I would definitely own!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gawd....how it pains me to admit you are right Dale, LOL

f'n sweet!!!!

:wub:

nice find, btw!!

f'n sweet!!!!

nice find, btw!!
Actually, it was Rick Mayer (seat-maker) who found this vid.... I believe it was shot in England (Silverstone track, maybe?)

The exhaust note is pure aural sex...... usually resulting in some amount of chubbification. :lol:

f'n sweet!!!!

nice find, btw!!
Actually, it was Rick Mayer (seat-maker) who found this vid.... I believe it was shot in England (Silverstone track, maybe?)

The exhaust note is pure aural sex...... usually resulting in some amount of chubbification. :lol:
For us, (well...for me anyway) it results in an undergarment change, LOL

Hit youtube and search for Desmo dyno vids. Trust me, "wood" is in this season

J'es sayin' :p

For us, (well...for me anyway) it results in an undergarment change, LOL
awesome......
bling_cool.gif

f'n sweet!!!!

nice find, btw!!

Really nice find I love the sound of that motor.

I would say that the track is somewhere on mainland Europe Spain or Portugal would be my guess, Silverstone is as flat as a pancake (ex WW2 bomber airfield) it can feel like the coldest place in the UK even in summer.

Watch out for the BMW demo truck when it comes put ya name down and ride one of those puppies,last year there was a really petite young lady BMW rep riding an S1000RR on one of our rides, she was freaking awesome.

DB

Last edited by a moderator:
Crank up your speakers. No music, no talking, just engine roar..... what an awesome exhaust note!

BMW S 1000 RR - superbike hot lap

Holy fucking shit, things get *very* interesting starting at the 1:35 mark.....

Yeah, but how do you mount the luggage on that thing? Looks like you'd be scraping the paint off the saddlebags.

Yeah, but how do you mount the luggage on that thing? Looks like you'd be scraping the paint off the saddlebags.
Duuude, you're so not getting it. What's the point of putting luggage on a bike you can't ride for more than 30 minutes at a time? Plan lots of stops on the way home WC, there are 85 of these on CycleTrader.com, as low as $13,400. It's only money. Besides, cheaper than women!

Duuude, you're so not getting it. What's the point of putting luggage on a bike you can't ride for more than 30 minutes at a time? Plan lots of stops on the way home WC, there are 85 of these on CycleTrader.com, as low as $13,400. It's only money. Besides, cheaper than women!
What a small world it truly is Eric, I had no idea you were aware of the ex-wife's of Old Michael, ShinyPartsUp and Papa Chuy! Truer words were never spoken, OCfjr!!!

It's the "ex" in ex-wife that costs so much Don. I'm gonna marry one in the near future, but I hope to never have an "ex". :innocent:

I hope you don't either, mah Brutha.

However, hope is not a plan.
Indeed. A plan is in play. Plan the ride, ride the plan, be flexible enough to adjust the plan when the original plan goes to shit.

Such is the Rally, the Rally is Life. I'm still looking for my rally pack for this 'Relationship Rally' I'm currently involved in. Tech was tough! The odo check went pretty smooth and the pre-rally banquets are pretty cool. I'm looking forward to the big show. Apparently the rules have some flex built into them, so a little caution, and some bold moves are required. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator: