A couple of regular sightings in Oklahoma City/Edmond, OK

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultimateanswer

Reaction score
Ok so I see a couple of FJRs pretty regularly in Oklahoma City and Edmond. The one in Edmond I see pulling out of the Bob Howard/Moore auto mall area around Memorial and Kelly. You're on a newer black model, I am terrible with remembering which years go with which colors. The other one I see on the western side of Oklahoma City about once a week or so on my way down to school. This one is the blue color, it looks like you are running a taller wind screen and I always see you in a silver helmet. I would really like to meet you guys! I haven't really seen a whole lot of FJR's in Oklahoma since I've owned mine and I am always looking for people with like interests and I'm always looking for ideas on the next mod to the bike!

Ok so I see a couple of FJRs pretty regularly in Oklahoma City and Edmond. The one in Edmond I see pulling out of the Bob Howard/Moore auto mall area around Memorial and Kelly. You're on a newer black model, I am terrible with remembering which years go with which colors. The other one I see on the western side of Oklahoma City about once a week or so on my way down to school. This one is the blue color, it looks like you are running a taller wind screen and I always see you in a silver helmet. I would really like to meet you guys! I haven't really seen a whole lot of FJR's in Oklahoma since I've owned mine and I am always looking for people with like interests and I'm always looking for ideas on the next mod to the bike!
ultimateanwer, register for this event and meet up with some of this and surrounding area, FJR riders...

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=135146

ultimateanwer, register for this event and meet up with some of this and surrounding area, FJR riders...

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=135146

I've been running a game of "bike tag" with some friends for the Oklahoma area for about a year. Just started up a Facebook page to keep better track of the pics. Join if you need an excuse for a day trip.

Friend "bike tag" in Facebook.