WFO-10 REGISTRATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to you Vancouver-ites. Are any of you members of the Coast Riders a club in the Vancouver area?

I plan to attend their rally in Enderby, BC after WFO.

Longrider

I'm not a part of the Coast riders but I have run into a few sometimes. That should be a nice ride up to Enderby, I'm going south after Idaho falls, I can never resist a ride down to Vegas, even if it's kickin hot in July I'm drawn to shiny lights I guess.

France, You should have a great ride to Idaho Falls, That is just plain beautiful country to ride. I should have contacted you earlier, those wonderful pic's my wife took at WFO9 in Eureka! did not turn out, the digital chip in her camera was full, and NOTHING took.... HUA on my part.

FWFE
No worries, I rarely look good on pictures anyways...

:blink:

I'm taking 10 days total, the plan being to go down on "tourist mode" and come back up faster like I did last years.

Here's the loop I'm looking at so far...

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/cvMZ2xU5wn_rvflprpLG0G3rPEDLZyHsSYWpGC7DkjQ?feat=directlink

Can't wait for July to come around...

:yahoo:

Welcome to you Vancouver-ites. Are any of you members of the Coast Riders a club in the Vancouver area?

I plan to attend their rally in Enderby, BC after WFO.

Longrider
No sorry…

I’m not part of any Club, I mostly ride solo as the other riders I know are usually too busy with their family and/or can’t get away without the blessing of their wife…

I will never understand that type of emotional blackmail. :blink:

But that’s another story…

So yeah, no...

I don’t know any of the clubs around here…

Add one more to the confirmed!! WFO 9 was a blast and I can't wait to see everyone again!! :fans:

And just to let people know...I'm behind on notifications. I'll be getting to it hopefully tomorrow, but between this uber-gnarly thing at work and dates with a really hot woman.....I've been shirking the FJR a bit.

Those signed up expect notification and hotel details sometime tomorrow.

See you in Idaho!

It doesn't look like I'll be going this year, unless there is a remarkable change of situation. Assuming I don't go to the shindig, if a rider wants to stop off at my place for a night coming or going (I'm near Crater Lake for example) I have a spare bedroom. Nothing fancy, but the bed is not well used. BeemerDonS only slept on it a couple nights last year, so how much liquor smell could the mattress absorb?

If you promise to tell some good riding stories or show hot goat pictures, I'll throw in dinner.

It doesn't look like I'll be going this year, unless there is a remarkable change of situation. Assuming I don't go to the shindig, if a rider wants to stop off at my place for a night coming or going (I'm near Crater Lake for example) I have a spare bedroom. Nothing fancy, but the bed is not well used. BeemerDonS only slept on it a couple nights last year, so how much liquor smell could the mattress absorb?

If you promise to tell some good riding stories or show hot goat pictures, I'll throw in dinner.
Start putting pennies in the jar Mike. Thats what I'm doing. I think I can pull it off but I don't think my bride will make it. I am going straight there and back so I won't need motel money.

Might have the girls in the barn do some extra tricks to pay the fuel bill. Maybe I could bring one to WFO. Kind of like a debit card :yahoo:

And just to let people know...I'm behind on notifications. I'll be getting to it hopefully tomorrow, but between this uber-gnarly thing at work and dates with a really hot woman.....I've been shirking the FJR a bit.

Those signed up expect notification and hotel details sometime tomorrow.

See you in Idaho!

You mean a real girl, one that doesn't need inflation? :) Patiently waiting.

Start putting pennies in the jar Mike. Thats what I'm doing. I think I can pull it off but I don't think my bride will make it. I am going straight there and back so I won't need motel money.

Might have the girls in the barn do some extra tricks to pay the fuel bill. Maybe I could bring one to WFO. Kind of like a debit card :yahoo:

That is SO tempting! Haven't had fresh she-goat in a while, but the lambs are dropping around here, so I'm making do. If I get the pennies together a straight ride through is probably the way to do it. Haven't had a speeding ticket in Idaho since the last WFO there, while trying to catch up to HotRodzilla. I guess I'll have to see....

That is SO tempting! Haven't had fresh she-goat in a while, but the lambs are dropping around here, so I'm making do. If I get the pennies together a straight ride through is probably the way to do it. Haven't had a speeding ticket in Idaho since the last WFO there, while trying to catch up to HotRodzilla. I guess I'll have to see....

So does that mean you Have Had a fresh HE-Goat recently. :eek: :rolleyes: :yahoo:

I should be caught up on sending out confirmation e-mails.

Yep, registration was a snap, and at the $81 per night rate for two of us in the room.

As an aside, the nice lady who answered the phone has all the WFO-10 information at her fingertips now so no need for a manager or anything of that sort. You will only need the group number given earlier in this thread to get the right rate...

WFO 10713

Looking forward to finally meeting all the good folks from this board... and you, too, Old Mike! :)

Don

Yea, room is reserved :yahoo: Now, just warm up a little. :glare:

Thanks, Hal, Matt and all others that have helped.

Gunny

Matt , Hal, thanks for the extra effort to co-ordinate this gathering.
fan_1.gif

My room is booked, had no problems with the WFO code.

biggrin.gif

Brodie

I registered for WFO-10 and have a room with a king bed and poolside access. I joined the Red Lion R&R Club online and am supposed to get 500 miles added to my American Airlines frequent flyer account. I also used AAA for a discount in addition to the WFO code and my room will be $71.10/night before taxes and fees.

WFO 9 was a blast and I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. :yahoo:

So, Brodie, the Elk Master, What are you going to be riding to WFO?? The brightly painted and very dead AE... I am curious. WHADDJAGET?

Status
Not open for further replies.