WFO-10 REGISTRATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself getting a little nervous about the eerie quiet too, Ray!

I have the room booked, the days off scheduled and starting to "Jones" for the trip, but thought there would be more activity on the site here... wonder what's up wit dat? :unsure:

Oh well, I'll buy you a beer when we meet in I-Falls, eh?

Don

I find myself getting a little nervous about the eerie quiet too, Ray!

I have the room booked, the days off scheduled and starting to "Jones" for the trip, but thought there would be more activity on the site here... wonder what's up wit dat? :unsure:

Oh well, I'll buy you a beer when we meet in I-Falls, eh?

Don
Don is buying the beer!!! Hey Guys! Don is buying the beer!! :yahoo:

Me thinks the Wheety ride is steeling all the bandwidth.

Anybody from the left coast planning to do some camping on the way to/from Idaho Falls. Perhaps we could hook up. I have the 2 weeks off surrounding the event.

Brodie

Me thinks the Wheety ride is steeling all the bandwidth.

Anybody from the left coast planning to do some camping on the way to/from Idaho Falls. Perhaps we could hook up. I have the 2 weeks off surrounding the event.

Brodie
I might be up for something - need to be in Bozeman I think its on Wednesday/Wednesday night, so I might be looking for some extra riding/camping Sunday through Wednesday after WFO but would need to head back to the left side on Thursday. Only have the day or two before WFO off work.

Dan

Yep, quiet around here. I hope to make the run but, as seems to have been the situation each of the past couple of years, I won't know until almost the last minute. I will be in Colorado through the 11th, then back to L.A. Since they're gonna' close the 405 south of me that next weekend anyway, maybe I will head north.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, quiet around here. I hope to make the run but, as seems to have been the situation each of the past couple of years, I won't know until almost the last minute. I will be in Colorado through the 11th, then back to L.A. Since they're gonna' close the 405 south of me that next weekend anyway, maybe I will head north.

Hope to see you there Joseph.

Thanks, Ray. I hope to make the trip. I have been very fortunate to have been able to make them all except WFO-1(did not have an FJR) and WFO-8 (went to CFR in Nakusp in lieu of the WFO) and, in a spirit of optimism, I booked a room at the Red Lion at the Falls this morning.

I looked through the threads and but did not see cut off dates for registration (with and/or without shirt!). If I missed that info I apologize for asking, but when is the registration cut-off date?

I really don't know when the cut off is. I haven't registered my self as I am waiting to see if my wife gets to go. She is helping her mom with health issues. See Ya there.

Sorry to hear of the mom-in-law's health issues and hope that she is okay.

Happy to hear that your wife is presently giving, rather than in need of receiving, care.

On the registration front, if we miss the window, we can always just hang out in the lobby and parking lot. As a matter of fact.......

I might be up for something - need to be in Bozeman I think its on Wednesday/Wednesday night, so I might be looking for some extra riding/camping Sunday through Wednesday after WFO but would need to head back to the left side on Thursday. Only have the day or two before WFO off work.

Dan

128955387878154504.jpg

I haven't posted much about this, but I decided to go a while back and just put it aside, kind of blocked off the time in my mind and banked it. Haven't even registered yet. But I'm going, and I'll probably camp enroute and home, I need to be there early on Thursday--I'll be helping with registration, but if we can work it out, Brodie and Dan, maybe we can do some riding and camping, before, after, or both.

Dan, Mike

I'm game.

Dan where are you comming from? Mike and I are from NorCal

Brodie
Brodie - Woodland is a thriving metropolis on the outskirts of Sacramento.

Mike - I was originally kind of thinking about a one-shot there (~700 miles IIRC) but not thinking now that's such a good idea. Been shopping for a camp spot in the Winnemucca area (not much luck!) but getting there relatively early on Thursday I think was my goal.

I haven't yet registered either, but committed to sharing a room already w/ dsmack so I'm agoing and looking forward to it!

Mike - I was originally kind of thinking about a one-shot there (~700 miles IIRC) but not thinking now that's such a good idea. Been shopping for a camp spot in the Winnemucca area (not much luck!) but getting there relatively early on Thursday I think was my goal.
Dan, I sent you and Brodie a PM about this, but FWIW, I got to Winnemucca on a trip some years back (before Memorial Day) and only looked for a campsite after I got there. Couldn't find one that day, and ended up pitching my tent in a rest stop picnic area. Woke up early and the groundskeeper told me I was lucky, cuz he was turning on the automatic sprinklers for the year right then. They would have come on at 3 a.m. every day after that! What about planning a nice scenic trip back from WFO?

Dan, Mike

I'm game.

Dan where are you comming from? Mike and I are from NorCal

Brodie
Brodie - Woodland is a thriving metropolis on the outskirts of Sacramento.

I haven't yet registered either, but committed to sharing a room already w/ dsmack so I'm agoing and looking forward to it!
There's this place near Lovelock.

And this place North of Elko.

Status
Not open for further replies.