WFO-10 REGISTRATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitsdad

I'm confused - Just ask my Wife.
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
All - it's time again to start the sign ups - this should be an exceptional WFO ~!

Registration - CLICK HERE!

As we move closer to the event, there will be additional items and information posted, so please keep an eye on the website.

See ya all this July in Idaho Falls !!

KD~

EDIT - PULLED FROM WARCHILD'S POST BELOW. PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS -

Once you have completed registration, pay via Paypal.

WFO RALLY FEE PAYMENT UPDATE!!!!!!!!

1. Go directly to paypal.com and do a "Send Money" transaction

2. Paying your fee(s) to the "[email protected]" PayPal account

3. Critical: Ensure you select "PERSONAL" tab as shown below... do not use the "Purchase" tab!!!

4. After you do this, select "Other" radio button under the "Personal" section, as seen in the example below.

Below is an example of the correct PayPal payment methodology for a single WFO-10 rally ticket:

PayPal-method.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, Hal!

Just completed registration on the site, and all went well.

Just a couple of hints for all who will be registering: Before starting the process at the Registration Site, you will need a couple of items first:

1) Go to Google Maps and get your mileage from your home to Idaho Falls... this will be needed;

2) Go to www.brainyzip.com to get the decimal GPS coordinates for your home city... this will also be needed!

Then go to the Registration Form, and you will find you have all the info required to complete registration without having to jump all over the 'net to gather the above :p

Registered and fees paid! WOOT!

Don

I don't think I'll have the time to ride up but am thinking of flying up for the weekend and doing some sightseeing while y'all are out on your rides. :)

EDIT: Hal, can we register for the hotel online or do we need to call them in order to get the discounted room rate? :)

I don't think I'll have the time to ride up but am thinking of flying up for the weekend and doing some sightseeing while y'all are out on your rides. :)

EDIT: Hal, can we register for the hotel online or do we need to call them in order to get the discounted room rate? :)
T, I'm not sure if the on-line will work. Why don't you give it a try and see if it reflects the discount rate? Should it not, you can always phone in to correct.

EDIT to add: Of course, wait until you receive the code -

T, I'm not sure if the on-line will work. Why don't you give it a try and see if it reflects the discount rate? Should it not, you can always phone in to correct.

EDIT to add: Of course, wait until you receive the code -
Aye, aye, Cap'n! B)

WFO RALLY FEE PAYMENT UPDATE!!!!!!!!

1. Go directly to paypal.com and do a "Send Money" transaction

2. Paying your fee(s) to the "[email protected]" PayPal account

3. Critical: Ensure you select "PERSONAL" tab as shown below... do not use the "Purchase" tab!!!

4. After you do this, select "Other" radio button under the "Personal" section, as seen in the example below.

Below is an example of the correct PayPal payment methodology for a single WFO-10 rally ticket:

PayPal-method.jpg

Thanks Dale. And the benefit to WFO attendees completing PayPal via this specific method....event organizers pass the savings on to you in the form of a free drink ticket Friday evening. ;)

* The 8 that have already signed up will still get a ticket.

Yep, I hope I didn't pay incorrectly. When I tried to use Warchild's original instructions, I noticed a change in the presentation of the PayPal page. Hope I did it correctly... not wanting to cause any problems for you good folks.

By the way Hal (and everyone else involved): Thanks for all your work getting this put together!

Looking forward to meeting everyone in IFalls!

Don

Yep, I hope I didn't pay incorrectly. When I tried to use Warchild's original instructions, I noticed a change in the presentation of the PayPal page.
No worries, Don... PayPal has made subtle but crucial form changes since the last time we used the account, so new instructions were indicated....

I'm in! Fees paid, I will be dodging the Roosevelt Elk Brodie is so fond of, DINING ON!! Lookin forward to a fun ride, hope its not to FUGGIN hot aka Moscow 08. Being from the cool climes of the coast, the inland heat kicks my old worn out ass. Gotta get one of those cool vests...

FWFE

I'm in and paid, I hope i did the paypall thing right. Looking forward to the ride, some nice roads on our way from vancouver canada. I haven't got the code for the room thre yet but I'll be patient, thanks to the guys putting this together.

This Canuck is "IN"... :rolleyes:

Haven't received the email for the room code yet but the payment has gone through my checking account...

I think I get a better rate since I work for the Feds anyway, so that's no even an issue... ;)

This is going to be an awesome ride down going through the Kootenays... :)

YEAH!!!

:clapping:

France, You should have a great ride to Idaho Falls, That is just plain beautiful country to ride. I should have contacted you earlier, those wonderful pic's my wife took at WFO9 in Eureka! did not turn out, the digital chip in her camera was full, and NOTHING took.... HUA on my part.

FWFE

Status
Not open for further replies.