Take a Fairy Ride with Bust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
So if you're thinking about heading to CFO this year and the thought of riding through Chicago has you questioning the sanity of that idea fear not. Your bike can ride for free on the Lake Express

If you're lucky maybe you could ride along with Bust :eek: :huh:

My travels probably won't take me through Chicago, but thanks for the news anyway. But don't you hate it when you click on a link about motorcycles and see a bunch of doofuses like these representing us? "Typical" motorcycle (read "Village") people? Well, maybe a couple of 'em look ok.

Harley-Davidson-105th.jpg

My travels probably won't take me through Chicago, but thanks for the news anyway. But don't you hate it when you click on a link about motorcycles and see a bunch of doofuses like these representing us? "Typical" motorcycle (read "Village") people? Well, maybe a couple of 'em look ok.

Harley-Davidson-105th.jpg
Knowing our Sacramento Mike, I am sure that Miguel means the two guys at either end of the group photo!

Back on Topic: Thanks for the outstanding travel advice, Senor Ricardo; Muchas Gracias! Coming back from CFR 2011 in La Republika de Canuckistani del Nueva Brunswicka in June: I was planning a stop in Owosso, MI with The Jackass and Mizz Bustanut.

This will work out perfect, leave La Casa de Bustanut joker in time to catch the 10:15 am ferry from Muskegon to Milwaukee and then kept twisting Miss Lucy Liu's throttle westward. Mi Amigo Ricardo: This was a very timely M/C tip for tu Papa Chuy Viejo ese!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd forgotten how pleasurable that area was until I had to pass though there Tuesday night <_< I think the boat ride is mandatory for Mizz Bust and I ;)

Yeowch! I just glanced at passenger pricing :blink: I think a detour around Chitown is more in the plan now..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd forgotten how pleasurable that area was until I had to pass though there Tuesday night <_< I think the boat ride is mandatory for Mizz Bust and I ;)

Yeowch! I just glanced at passenger pricing :blink: I think a detour around Chitown is more in the plan now..
Good News: https://classic.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Owosso&1s=MI&1y=US&1l=42.997799&1g=-84.176697&1v=CITY&2c=Muskegon&2s=MI&2y=US&2l=43.2342&2g=-86.248299&2v=CITY It is only 2 hours and 130 miles from Owosso to Muskegon Fecking Michigan. Bad News: Bust is right, it is freaking expensive.

Even with Miss Lucy Liu riding for free, normally $45, the fare is $111 on Thursday, June 29. $95 for an Adult, $6 for Port Security (Do you really think that someone is going to steal the Port??), and $10 for Fuel Surcharge. These Fuel Surcharges really piss me off, the minute something flares up: "The Man" hoses the Hell out of we poor downtrodden Working Men and Women (Oh wait a minute, I am Retired and Worthless!). If I had been the same age as SacramentoMike, they would have paid me to ride the Ferry!