CFO 2011 Sponsors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well last year Bridgestone sent us a set of brand new BT-023 GTs to give away. This year they're not doing that :glare:

bs_logo_b-color.jpg

They're send us a certificate for a set of Bridgestone Tires :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mucho easier to carry home but not as stylish to wear.

IMG_3013.JPG
IMG_3008.JPG
Excellent! Way to go Bridgestone!

I still wonder...do those tires make me look fat?

I agree a gift certificate is a little easier to carry althought the Bridgestones had no problem staying on the bike. It was the JC Whitney top box that kept coming loose.....

Congrat's guys!

These are difficult times to get 'sponsors' on board - you have done very well!

JC%20for%20FJR.jpg

Web Site

This has been my mechanic for the projects I don't care to do for about 15 years now :yahoo:

He works on anything and everything when it comes to M/C and ATV's.

He will be donating a gift certificate for a tire change or $50 off repairs done at his shop :yahoo:

He does great work and is CHEAP :D

The Vendor list Has gotten pretty impressive.
And it keeps getting better...

oneline-logo.gif

Curt Grand of Fuzeblocks is sending us another one of his power control devices.

Fuzeblocks.com has designed a fuse block that is easy to install and fits into a small space. The on board relay offers the choice for any device to be switched on or off automatically with the vehicle or to be powered constantly.

With the FZ-1 in place you can power all kinds of motorcycle accessories including, but not limited to, auxiliary lighting, GPS, radar detector, CB/FRS/GMRS radio, heated grips, XM radio, audio mixers, intercom system and any other device requiring 10A or less. Any of these accessories can have constant or switched power by simply placing the fuse in the correct position for the power desired.