CFO 2011 Sponsors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
O face has been hard at it getting some great swag for CFO. Times are a tough but he's still coming through with the goods :good:

Bridgestone is back on board again!

bs_logo_b-color.jpg

Last year they sent us a set of the new BT-023 GTs could we be so lucky again?

Traxxion Dynamics has thrown in a $100 gift certificate :good:

TRAX_logowhtlttrs.gif

Motorcyclegear.com is in for a couple of gift certificates also. :good:

header_logo_mcg.gif

These are the folks that support us, please support them.

So how did Traxxion know I thinking of having them do the suspension on the 08?

These folks are that good?

Sweet. I still have a set of HID headlight bulbs that are new in the box I will be donating.
I don't care what everybody sez about you Tim you're OK :p

Another vendor on the CFO band wagon is Hudson Valley Motorsports they're in for a set of Extra Heavy Bar Ends :specool:

smalltoplogo_01.gif

We're getting something from some guy named Garauld :huh: I heard he does pretty good work ;)

We're getting something from some guy named Garauld :huh: I heard he does pretty good work ;)
No, he does Excellent work, I have Tail Cones, Aux Light Brackets, and Rack all by Garauld. He Powder coated my Cobalt Blue rack to match my 08 Black, and it's dead on. No matter how hard I try can't get a bad piece of work outa this guy.

Thanks Gramps, I really wish I could but the dang work thing says I can't. Now if you guys change it back to September when the skies are clear and the leaves have color I'd be all over this. Just ride up a few alphabet roads for me!

Thanks Gramps, I really wish I could but the dang work thing says I can't. Now if you guys change it back to September when the skies are clear and the leaves have color I'd be all over this. Just ride up a few alphabet roads for me!

Work, what's that?

Work, what's that?
You'll find out next month when your at my house :lol:

Work, what's that?
You'll find out next month when your at my house :lol:
What? You have a bug problem at your house or sumpin??

:D

Edit: The only work I'm doing on the trip is twisting the throttle, squeezing the brake lever, kicking it into gear, loading up the saddlebags, and hoisting a beer from the table to my lips.

You really should "head East" to take advantage of all these freebies in La Crosse!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well last year Bridgestone sent us a set of brand new BT-023 GTs to give away. This year they're not doing that :glare:

bs_logo_b-color.jpg

They're send us a certificate for a set of Bridgestone Tires :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mucho easier to carry home but not as stylish to wear.

IMG_3013.JPG
IMG_3008.JPG

The Vendor list Has gotten pretty impressive.

So where do we go to enter our Wish list.