Canada Grand Prix

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baddog

Reaction score
I am contemplating a day, 2 or 3 of this event with a riding buddy and looking for reasonable accomodations (like Motel 6) any sugestions/recomendations appreciated!

So..... no advice for this trip? We ended up going with a package deal from Grand Prix Tours $$$ and had a great time, stayed @ the InterContinental Hotel. It was a great weekend (soggy on Sunday!) but a blast! Wet conditions Sunday, made for interesting races. Wonderfull venue, we'll be back, and hopefully be able to give anyone interested some accomendation advice!

Last edited by a moderator:
So..... no advice for this trip? We ended up going with a package deal from Grand Prix Tours $$$ and had a great time, stayed @ the InterContinental Hotel. It was a great weekend (soggy on Sunday!) but a blast! Wet conditions Sunday, made for interesting races. Wonderfull venue, we'll be back, and hopefully be able to give anyone interested some accomendation advice!
Hi Karl - I'm seeing this for the first time now. And, ass-u-me-ing the Grand Prix was held in Montreal, I couldn't have helped you anyway.

And now that I see your post, it occurred to me there was a dog show here recently (in July, yes?). Did you bring Nessie up for that ?? (did I remember her name correctly ? :) )

I hope not! since I didn't hear from you :blink:

Hi Karl - I'm seeing this for the first time now. And, ass-u-me-ing the Grand Prix was held in Montreal, I couldn't have helped you anyway.

And now that I see your post, it occurred to me there was a dog show here recently (in July, yes?). Did you bring Nessie up for that ?? (did I remember her name correctly ? :) )

I hope not! since I didn't hear from you :blink:

MEM, F1 weekend was Awesome! BMW Bob & I were there for an extended weekend & had a blast, we'll be back next year! F1 Racing is phonominal!

We have not been to any shows lately....

Nessie (you had it right ! &^) had a litter of 4 beautiful pups (all chocolate... 3 boys, 1 girl) early in May and the little shitz all went to their new homes on the 4th of July weekend!

Soooo... things have been hectic/busy but fun!

Back to normal (ha/ha) the 3 girls are all @ home now!

Hope all's well with you .... keep in touch!

k