DO YOU WANT A 2011 SW-FOG SHIRT?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodZilla

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Reaction score
Ok...This will start the information gathering to see if people want SW-FOG shirts for Taos 2011. I'm only gonna do one color, either gray or black, and only one type of shirt; either short-sleeved polos, or short sleeved Ts.

I'm gonna try to keep the price under $25 per shirt, so that may affect the type of shirt I end up choosing.

So...If you want a shirt, vote yes. If you don't want a shit, you don't really need to vote, but the option is there if you feel the need and don't want to be left out.

Post up what your shirt preference would be FROM the options I gave above, and if one really trumps the other, I will go the democratic route and do what ever the Hell I want anyways...Oh, I mean, I will go with that type/color.

Are you staying with the Toas theme? This one will be a priceless museum piece some day.

SWFOGSept172010235-2.jpg

WTF? <_< I'm still waiting for my 2010 shirts! I'm just kidding AJ :rolleyes: You still have time to re-think this offer Brother, I'm just sayin. :dribble: But I will take 2 2011 long sleve t's if your willing to do this again! I will contribute to your pain. :assassin:

I'll take 2 pink tube tops. Medium.

Smooches.

Pinny.

:blink:
What are you gonna get for your wife? You jackass!

FWIW, I'm currently in Laughlin at the pirate gathering known as the Laughlin River Run. I will start looking at shirt stuff when I get home.

I'll take 2 pink tube tops. Medium.

Smooches.

Pinny.

:blink:
What are you gonna get for your wife? You jackass!

FWIW, I'm currently in Laughlin at the pirate gathering known as the Laughlin River Run. I will start looking at shirt stuff when I get home.
AJ Bro', get plenty of pictures of the wet T-shirt Contest, mud and cole slaw wrestling and bikini bike wash babes! Remember, we love BIG BOOBIES here on the Forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
HotRodZilla, if we do decide to do Toas again this year, a polo shirt will be in order for MsNASCAR and pegscraper, since we already have the great looking plaque made by BustaNut Joker.

HotRodZilla, I just saw that Petey voted no in buying a SW-FOG 2011 shirt. So, put down Mein Freund Petey on my personal tab for a shirt.

Petey wears same exact same size shirt as Chuck Norris does! Please contact BikerGeek99 Andy and he can give you Petey's shirt size!

I will like a XXL in whatever you choose.

Would really like a "T" over a Polo. but will take you choice.

Best if not BLACK

Thanks Joe

My friend Peggy who is going attend would like a mens Medium in grey.

Thanks. Joe