Butt Lite 6IX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rider list on the TS sight has been updated to show the names of all 66 riders. There are some big dogs in this one, and it is sure to be interesting.

That is nice of you to say, and I think I will do well, but with only 4 rallies under my belt I don't consider that a large enough experience base to be a "Big Dog."

That is nice of you to say, and I think I will do well, but with only 4 rallies under my belt I don't consider that a large enough experience base to be a "Big Dog."
Lets see... 4 rallies.../3 wins... You ARE a big dog.

Are you staying for the Denver meeting- or heading back directly after the rally?

I will be on my way out to SLC for the 10 'n 10 and I am considering a Denver stop.

Wow, I just realized. You won your class in your only "Loss"...

So 4 for 4 ? BIG DOG!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot Dog?

A_Hot_Dog.jpg

I think we all know what comes out of a Big Dog...

joke-image-Big-Dawg.jpg

That said Trigger is right this should be a really good rally :big_boss:

I am planning on staying out in Denver for Thursday after the rally ends, and Friday night to recover before heading for home on Saturday. I would like to go to one or two of the seminars but I don't think I am going to be willing to pay that much money for the one or two I would have time to attend.

The rider list on the TS sight has been updated to show the names of all 66 riders. There are some big dogs in this one, and it is sure to be interesting.
Trigger, I really hope these don't take over as the PREMIER Rally platform...

04BigDog2008.jpg

:lol: :yahoo: :rofl: :lol2: :rofl:

A slot opened up for this rally, so if anyone thought they had missed the boat on this you have a last second chance. Get over to the Team Strange web-page for details on the last slot.

Three weeks are gonna go by fast. I'm looking forward to it, though that rider list is a little intimidating.

I'm gonna guess MN for upper midwest.

Wow, tis coming fast.

Based on Bart's comments perhaps not a traditional Upper Midwest state, hmmmm. Nebraska would be far fetched. Guess it isn't so important where as long as all the FEEJs show up by 6.

Good luck

Wow, tis coming fast.

Based on Bart's comments perhaps not a traditional Upper Midwest state, hmmmm. Nebraska would be far fetched. Guess it isn't so important where as long as all the FEEJs show up by 6.

Good luck
I don't know, Team Strange has a long history in Nebraska. Niobrara was used as the start and finish for BL IIII.

Another long time TS member mentioned Niobrara as well, but we wont know until we know. It would be nice to find out before the bonus list is handed out.

Yup, I can tell Rick is now a retired person. Mean, grumpy, sarcastic, and probably hits the Golden Coral or Country Buffet for every meal. I bet he even steals the sugar packs from McDonald's to save a few pennies.