Cajun Anyone?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzin

Team Blue!
Reaction score
I was surfing around a little bit the other day and I found out that Prairie du Chien is having a Cajun Fest this weekend down by the river :clapping:

I won't be able to make it down Friday work is getting in the way and I won't be on the FJR when I arrive Saturday morning :( I'm thinking about maybe running down and having some Jambalaya if anyone else is interested, and for those Fussy bastards there is a really good burger joint downtown too, you know who you are, Dana :p :D

Because he often forgets he is not on the YZ and takes it down a goat path. Sometimes he even gets me to follow. He went down one to many and is having YES replace his rear shock.

I guess that means neither one of the twins will make it to CFO this year as the 2nd born will be heading west. You boys have fun. Somebody drink a foo foo drink for me (Dana).

Because he often forgets he is not on the YZ and takes it down a goat path. Sometimes he even gets me to follow. He went down one to many and is having YES replace his rear shock.
I only go down them when I'm in "Rally Mode" :dribble:

As I recall the last goat path I took while riding with you and Derek I managed to sneak ahead :p :clapping: