WFO10

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad economy and my mother-in-law (I like her) deciding to visit during WFO made my decision for me. Hope it works out for attendees.
My MIL gets just the oposite response from me. Sorry you can't make it.
To tell the truth it is my wife's potential reaction to my leaving during MIL's visit that helps keep me here. LOL

Sorry I can't come too.

A bad economy and my mother-in-law (I like her) deciding to visit during WFO made my decision for me. Hope it works out for attendees.
To tell the truth it is my wife's potential reaction to my leaving during MIL's visit that helps keep me here. LOL

Sorry I can't come too.

I will write you a note. "Please excuse Mike from domestic duties so he can attend to important things like telling lies, drinking, telling more lies and general foolishness". We will get Hal to sign it. :D :D

Sorry I can't come too.

I will write you a note. "Please excuse Mike from domestic duties so he can attend to important things like telling lies, drinking, telling more lies and general foolishness". We will get Hal to sign it. :D :D
Being divorced, I don't need a note, but that seems like it could have future good implications, sort of like a "Hall Pass" in high school, so please include me when you have Hal sign! :yahoo:

Hoping more sign up so we meet at least the required minimum to make this happen...

Don

Shoot, WFO for this year is cancelled. I figured I'd put this here in case anybody missed Hal's post. Darn shame. Everybody come to the NEXT one though, OK?

edit: too slow again, I see. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When do we get to start speculating about a WFO in 2012 ????? :D

We've been talking and believe the plan is for WFO to support NAFO and encourage people to go this event. Castlegar is just across the border from Washington and great ride from many different approaches.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Been trying to plan a way to meet up with some of rhe California peeps again.

I want to do NAFO, NERDS, and most definitely CFO in 2012, rolling the WFO meet into NAFO would work out great for me.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Been trying to plan a way to meet up with some of rhe California peeps again.

I want to do NAFO, NERDS, and most definitely CFO in 2012, rolling the WFO meet into NAFO would work out great for me.
NAFO, NERDS, CFO,and EOM. Maybe that one down in Arkansas, SFO. Guess I better order some tires. :)

NAFO, NERDS, CFO,and EOM. Maybe that one down in Arkansas, SFO. Guess I better order some tires. :)

huh.gif

IMG_0651.jpg

This one will do them all...
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Just ask Scooter.

tomato.gif

Brodie

I have been thinking of doing the Clan gathering in Eureka next year also so that sounds like it would be a good fit in there somewhere........

R

Status
Not open for further replies.