Rally Rallye Riders are Off

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
Well no clap of thunder to send off the Rally Rallye riders but a steady drizzle just to keep thing interesting. No big surprises in the AM rally pack but I did give them an interesting rally towel ;)

Rally towel :huh:

IMG_5735.JPG

It needs to be returned in one piece so that lead to some interesting packing ideas.

IMG_5736.JPG

Riders ready for departure.

IMG_5733.JPG

IMG_5731.JPG

There off!

IMG_5739.JPG

Did TriggerT head out...or is he sitting next to you in the bar? :rolleyes:

The guy turns into a little quivering pool of mush just at the thought of rain... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... what happened??
TriggerT took last place in expert, he also took first place in expert and first overall :p and now he's tired so he's taking a nappy now :lol:

dsbiker took top Novice and 2nd overall

CraigRegs slotted into 3rd overall

101stPathfinder found out he loves rallying in 4th palce

Turvy got 5th

mnrider got 6th

Turvy got closest to the super secret number and took home some LD Comfort swag.

Chad won the free pass to the Team Strange Team Lyle Rally next weekend.

The top 7 riders all took home genuwine FJR oil filters well except for TriggerT, he got yardsticks :lol:

There's a party goin on I gotta go!

Well... what happened??
TriggerT took last place in expert, he also took first place in expert and first overall :p and now he's tired so he's taking a nappy now :lol:

dsbiker took top Novice and 2nd overall

CraigRegs slotted into 3rd overall

101stPathfinder found out he loves rallying in 4th palce

Turvy got 5th

mnrider got 6th

Turvy got closest to the super secret number and took home some LD Comfort swag.

Chad won the free pass to the Team Strange Team Lyle Rally next weekend.

The top 7 riders all took home genuwine FJR oil filters well except for TriggerT, he got yardsticks :lol:

There's a party goin on I gotta go!
Great Rallie but was my first one so I have nothing to compare to. Anyway had a great ride doing something different good roads, good seenery and great fun it won't be my last rally. Thanks to Rickcorwn and any others involved to make the Rallie part of CFO happen.

How freakin' fun!

Please post up more pix with riders' name so we can identify.

I gotta get my CBA Rally going.. this looks like WAY fun stuff!

Another comment - LOVE the towel idea!

I had a great time on the rally, and did ride through almost any rain. (FU Wheaton) I did enjoy some of the best roads in WI, but also some nasty gravel, and even a little wet grass riding.

Thanks again to Rick for putting the rally together.

On a complete side note, I managed another just under 400 mile rally ride, on a car tire, and as anyone who is reading this can confirm, the world had not ended just yet.

FU2 Trigger...Glad you had a good time and didn't wussy out, you little weenie, and hang out at the bar all day. Thanks to Rick for putting on the shindig.

Edit: This post sounds alot harsher than I meant to be. TriggerT and I are buds just joshing each other, but this sounds over the top..sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a great time this year, and my strategy has improved since last year...good. Of course, thank you Rick for the effort, and thank you Marty for scoring some fantastic swag!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I wore the LD Comfort helmet liner today on my ride through Minnesota. It felt great!