Home and all is Good

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzin

Team Blue!
Reaction score
Not a bad Run for the Wing today little over 715 miles in about 19 Hours :blink: Not quite a IBA ride butt longest one on the new scoot so far :clapping:

got 3 BBQ joints in 2 states today rode around on some fun roads with good friends and tested out the capabilites of the Wing, or lack there of :lol:

After I got home I did have to take the FJR for a 5 mile burn to test the new PIAA's I instaled before I left, much better then the stock bulbs :)

Hopefully next year I can stay longer :yahoo:

Thanks to hitting the road as planned at 5 am, I was home in time to make breakfast for my family. It was a bit chilly this morning, with temps as low 39 degrees. The thick fog added to the fun as well.

Thanks to all for a great time. The rally rallie was the highlight for me.

Home safe. Nice to see some sunshine on the way. Kudos again to Rick, Marty, Dana and everyone else who had anything to do with pulling off another great CFO.

Thanks Rick and Marty and all the others that contributed to a great CFO. Keep it up!

Got home by 11:30am even after a rest stop break (too much coffee!) that broke me away from the group of Marty, Mark and Joe. Funny, no matter how fast I rode I didn't catch up to them...

Is next year here yet?

mr.paul

Thanks Rick and Marty and all the others that contributed to a great CFO. Keep it up!

Got home by 11:30am even after a rest stop break (too much coffee!) that broke me away from the group of Marty, Mark and Joe. Funny, no matter how fast I rode I didn't catch up to them...

Is next year here yet?

mr.paul
Whoops, I mean't Chris, Mark and Joe. Marty was long gone.

mr.paul

Home all safe and sound! I had a great time. It's always great to see such a gathering of good people.

Great fun and good people, let's do it again next year.

Got home about 5, managed to turn the trip into and 8 hr, ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got home 3 hours ago.. Great time!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this Rally happen :clapping:

Though I think there was a new malady discovered as somebody didn't feel too yesterday :dribble: It shall now be known as Island Fever.. Hey, it was called fox island right?

Met some new folks and I can wait to see 'em again before next year..Now for the pics.. :blink:

Was a great time! Sunday was actually a fantastic ride home up through Wisconsin to Prescott and then into the cities. Sunny the whole time. Sorry to those who had mishaps with their bikes, luckily it sounds like recoveries are in progress. That stuff happens.

Got home around noon and had to start getting ready for party number 2 for the weekend. Man am I bushed but it's good tired.

Was that a good time or what :yahoo: well except for that blood pressure spike Friday evening :eek:

Was that a good time or what :yahoo: well except for that blood pressure spike Friday evening :eek:
Damnit Rick! I told you nobody was going to sexually abuse Dolly!!!

I'm sorry your blood pressure (and you) had to suffer..Rules is rules!

Them three old guys will eventually pay ;)

Made it home safe and sound. My first rally and had a good time even though it was a little damp and cold. Next year I will try the rally rally, those guys looked like they had a pretty good time.

Thank you Rick and Marty for putting on a great event. :clapping:

Got home 3 hours ago.. Great time!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this Rally happen :clapping:

Though I think there was a new malady discovered as somebody didn't feel too yesterday :dribble: It shall now be known as Island Fever.. Hey, it was called fox island right?

Met some new folks and I can wait to see 'em again before next year..Now for the pics.. :blink:

French Island :) Hope you don't have permanent side effects from the Island Fever!