CFR teaser photos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEM

Reaction score
I just looked at the L/R weather for Rally Week. O.M.G!! it's PERFECT! Jim (cousin / ride leader) and I did the Ferry Run yesterday .....temp between 16 and 20 degrees (PERFECT), clear blue sky with wisps of cloud (PERFECT), scarcely any traffic (PERFECT) and the roads are in great shape (by New Brunswick standards :p ). Honest to my dog, I could barely get the s**t-eating grin off my face.

That ride is going to knock the stinky ol' socks off y'all!!! :yahoo:

Just to whet your appetite

Pulling away from shore on Ferry #2

CFR-pre-ride-066-S.jpg

Waiting for Ferry #3

CFR-pre-ride-077-S.jpg

The only place in NB where you can get 2 covered bridges in the same photo

CFR-pre-ride-096-S.jpg

CFR-pre-ride-101-S.jpg

CFR-pre-ride-103-M.jpg

HEY! You better knock that off, save some of that beautiful scenery and sunshine for the rest of us. Not only that but I wont need to bring my cameras, all I gotta do is copy and paste my memories... :p

HEY! You better knock that off, save some of that beautiful scenery and sunshine for the rest of us. Not only that but I wont need to bring my cameras, all I gotta do is copy and paste my memories... :p
:lol: I took over 100 photos yesterday. I'll take hundreds more during CFR !

With my little Canon Elph cameras, I took great 'riding shots' but I'm using a G12 now - it's larger and I thought my 'riding shots' days were over. NOT!

sample: (not great but it's better than nothing )

CFR-pre-ride-124-S.jpg

Being from NB, I've been on the most of the roads in NB. Sadly, today I'm headed to Kansas on a plane and don't get back till the 22nd so I'm going to miss it all.

Did the cabot trail with about 30 sport bikes last weekend. Bit of wild ride and of course the FJR had to be in the front of the pack. One note, many corners are tagged 30 kmh. Some corners truly are 30 kmh even on a bike. My almost over a cliff and one ZX10 riders was over the cliff at the same spot.

You'll all love it. Have to attend CFR next year I guess.

I just looked at the L/R weather for Rally Week. O.M.G!! it's PERFECT! Jim (cousin / ride leader) and I did the Ferry Run yesterday .....temp between 16 and 20 degrees (PERFECT), clear blue sky with wisps of cloud (PERFECT), scarcely any traffic (PERFECT) and the roads are in great shape (by New Brunswick standards :p ). Honest to my dog, I could barely get the s**t-eating grin off my face.

That ride is going to knock the stinky ol' socks off y'all!!! :yahoo:

Just to whet your appetite

Pulling away from shore on Ferry #2

CFR-pre-ride-066-S.jpg

Waiting for Ferry #3

CFR-pre-ride-077-S.jpg

The only place in NB where you can get 2 covered bridges in the same photo

CFR-pre-ride-096-S.jpg

CFR-pre-ride-101-S.jpg

CFR-pre-ride-103-M.jpg
Heavy sigh!

I will miss this get together! It in my neck of the woods: born and raised in Grand Falls and University (Ba Eng. '76 and Masters '87) in Fredericton. I believe the scene you have pictures of are between Fredericton and Saint-John ... a beautiful area indeed! I hope to meet you some day Mary Ellen!

Rheal (In Montreal) and it is raining here!

Mary Ellen, Great pic's! Beautiful country! and WOW Low tide is a Mother!!!

FWFE
:lol: you have a good eye. Yup, the Bay of Fundy has the highest tides in the world.

And the CFR people are going to see the Bay of Fundy - albeit at low tide when we'll be able to "walk on the ocean floor" :D

Stay tuned for the pics !

Edit: ps - it doesn't take a 'good eye' to notice it's low tide in that photo. Rather, I thought you might be referring to the high water mark on the wharf ;)

Last edited by a moderator: