My Account of the 2011 CFR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist
Reaction score
The first sort of official day of the 2011 CFR.

For those of us that arrived early we headed down to St Stephens to repel them damn Yankees.

I opened up an economy sized can of Whoop Ass on that Bruins fan, Fred W...

DSC0036-L.jpg

Mary Ellen took pity on the Yanks and fed them some her famous 'tip over' cookies...

DSC0033-L.jpg

Sorry folks, we're having way too much fun and it's way too late for me to post anything in depth. I'll post more tomorrow.

Tease!

:finger:

Slap mi bastard step-pappy upside the head for me, would ya?
I would slap your bastard step-pappy upside the head but I'm thinking it will only hurt my hand slapping something that hard.

Some more stuff from Day 1.

Don, Seth & I were up early and had some spare time so we took a ride over to the north side of Freddy Beach to check out the view of the town from the 'wrong' side of the river...

DSC0006-L.jpg

We then stopped by the church to say a short prayer to the FJR gods to keep the liquid sunshine at bay while we headed out to meet Fred W and his contingent down at the border...

DSC0012-L.jpg

After some shopping Don added a final touch to Lucy before heading out...

DSC0022-L.jpg

After a short ride out of town, Mary Ellen stopped for a short musical intermission...

DSC0024-L.jpg

DSC0029-L.jpg

Once we arrived at St Stephens Mary Ellen decided we needed some chocolate while we waited to see if Customs Canada were going to be silly enough to let Fred W into the country...

DSC0031-L.jpg

Coffee, Chocolate & 'Tip-Over' Cookies. It don't get any better than this...

DSC0033-L.jpg

DSC0034-L.jpg

All of a sudden the Yankee invasion fleet shows up...

DSC0035-L.jpg

We reenact the War of 1812. Damn Bruins fans, thinking they can prance into the Great White North...

DSC0036-L.jpg

Fred finally apologizes about the Bruins winning the cup and we're all friends again...

DSC0037-L.jpg

It was time for lunch so off we head for Ossie's. That's Ian saying, "So much food, so little time"...

DSC0040-L.jpg

After an excellent feed of fish & clams it's time to get back on the bikes... where's Ionbeam??

DSC0042-L.jpg

It was then onto St Andrew's to stop at the dock and have some ice cream...

DSC0043-L.jpg

Mary Ellen should not have posted where we were going. Look at the trouble that showed up...

DSC0046-L.jpg

After Ian impressed the locals with his knowledge of local dialects we headed back to the bikes to get ready for the return trip...

DSC0048-L.jpg

DSC0049-L.jpg

I'll let others post up on the evening's entertainment.

Later...

Mary Ellen should not have posted where we were going. Look at the trouble that showed up...

DSC0046-L.jpg

I was feeling bad that I had to miss this event......... Until i seen this :lol:

BTW... Wheres Bungie?? :unsure: Doing circles around a ghost town way up der? I hope he has his spot tracker tuned on :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I saw this bike, it was at Bodega Bay, CA...

DSC0022-L.jpg

...a few short weeks ago.

That's Don...living the life of Riley.

Way to go Don!!

Good to see everybody else...especially Mary Ellen!

Holy crapola, that Yamafitter looks like he could have snapped the neck right off of ol' Fred W... :unsure:

More CFR pictures please. :clapping:

Tired of hearing about 'Fitter's BOYZ... :(
Yes...

A 2011 pic of MEM's derriere would be awesome... hint hint... wink wink....

Jus sayin an nuff said an all that....
You need to talk to MEM's sister. That's what we did to get the poster photo for WCR last year.

Last edited by a moderator: