Huge Thanks

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian FJR

Canadian FJR
Reaction score
I wanted to send out a huge thanks to MEM for a great CFR. I also need to give a big thumbs up to MacLean's for their fantastic and quick service. I had a blast. I hope everyone enjoyed the beatiful sights we have in this end of Canada.

Looking forward to 2012.

(If anyone has a note of thanks that they want to send to Yamaha Canada for their donations feel free to forward it to me and I can pass it on. I'm sure it will help for future requests.)

Canadian FJR

I wish I could have been there. Looks like you guysngals had a great time....

I would like to thank MEM, and any and everyone, for CFR anyway.

It's been really nice to have that post whore beemerdon quiet for a week or so....

Is that rude?

I'm jus said, an enough sayin....

I would like to thank MEM, and any and everyone, for CFR anyway.

It's been really nice to have that post whore beemerdon quiet for a week or so....
+ a bazillion!

Not only has it been fairly peaceful on the forum without mi bastard step-pappy around, but all of Arizona has been rejoicing too!

I'm with you, Scott.

Four :thumbsup: (that's all the thumbs Josie and I have ;) ) to Mary Ellen for a totally successful CFR 2011 in the Maritimes.

We had a complete blast and do intend on coming back someday soon to explore further. With as many great views and experiences as we had in the week, we know there are a whole bunch more to be discovered.

And Cape Breton has to be the "most beautiful place in the world". Said so on a sign. :p (those on the trip will understand that)

It was good to meet new friends and old ones too. Can't say enough about Mary Ellen's efforts for the ton of work that went on in the background. Her helpers deserve kudos as well. CFR 2011 was a great success!!