How Many CFRs Have You Attended ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2010 Mount Tremblant, Quebec

2011 Fredericton, New Brunswick

And 2012 is in my plans, with an Apres to Alaska.

Well I attended all of these (nearly heh heh)

2007 Huntsville, Ontario

2008 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia ( I was heading there but broke down in Rome; so I was there in spirit you could say)

2009 Nakusk, BC

396883045_2BpjB-M.jpg

and I didn't hear of any FJR Rally in the Maritime in 2006 / didn't happen ;)

I'm so ashamed...

Shouldn't be...if I recall back in 2010, you and a couple others (one of them being the "big cock" rider), did WCRM, SW-Fog, and EOM all in one swing....and that was after attending some little tent camping meet in the Appalacians.

THAT trip was epic.

Nope. No need to be ashamed at all. Except maybe for your other behaviour. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sooo close to keeping a perfect record. Oh well, there will always be another CFR with fun times and GREAT folks.

CFR gets 2 thumbs up from me. ;)

Didn't have an FJR in '07

Missed Cape Breton in '08 (damned foolish thing called "work" ? :blink: )

Nakusp '09, Tremblant '10, Freddy Beach '11

and Castlegar '12 (with Alaska for desert) is already on the calendar and booked off :)

Griff

No matter how ya slice it... we have fun!! Since buying my bike in 06 I've managed 100 000 kms. Ive seen almost all 48 states and almost all the provinces. Dipped my tire in : The Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic Ocean,Pacific Ocean, James Bay, all 5 Great Lakes and the St Lawrence River. I've cross so many rivers I can't count them all. As many of the mountain ranges that I could name without looking at an atlas.

AND I've met some of the nicest people anywhere!

Rob

ps I wish I could get out more :)

I'm thinkin' we should only give a 1/2 credit for those that bailed after Freddy Beach and didn't come and play on the Cabot Trail.

I'm also thinkin' FJRGuy gets a 3/4 credit for a DNF with the AE and having to finish the rest of the ride on a Beemer.

By the way...

Where's the Meat Cove Photos???

Here's the CFR tally and Meat Cove pics!

2008 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

Ray (polarize), Jack (bbdig), Jane, Jeff (FJRGuy), Rosanne, Kevin (NSRider), Scott (Canadian FJR) - photographer

IMGP0527.jpg

IMGP0528.jpg

IMGP0526.jpg

IMGP0525.jpg

IMGP0522.jpg

IMGP0521.jpg

My total so far : 07 Huntsville , Ontario

08 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

11 Fredericton , New Brunswick

Must improve... and not leave so many gaps.

Your right Rob, you meet the nicest folks at CFR's. I can hardly wait till retirement (10 -15 years !) and then I can ride for a living! I hate it when work gets in the way of our very short riding season.

EOM 2004, 2006, 2007 KEY WEST 2005, CFO 2005, 2006 CFR 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 NAFO 2008 2010 WCR 2010 SWFOG 2010 Wheaton's Camp out weekend

I never get to go anywhere.... :blink:
... and that doesn't include the ST.n and XS11 group meets you go to. Must suck to be shut in like that.

I never get to go anywhere.... :blink:
If you'd behave when you did get out ya just might be allowed the chance more often..

Where the hell is that chicken picture? :unsure:
There you go, Bust! It's my screensaver, not too many pictures out there of a Canuck riding a big cock! I naturally mean besides Pamela Anderson of course!

P9080072.jpg

An FJRForum Classic...
P9080072.jpg

You know, most people would be a little shy having their picture taken while sitting on the biggest black cock ever...but not Tom. He's not afraid of nuthin.

There you go, Bust! It's my screensaver, not too many pictures out there of a Canuck riding a big cock! I naturally mean besides Pamela Anderson of course!
Careful there Don, NAFO next year is in Castlegar, home of that big black cock. I'm guessing their'll be a lot of big black cock riding pictures next year.

And to think that I saw the last of the picture... :rolleyes: :lol:

For my actual count it is for CFR's 4 out 5

I tried to do something about that record... but it was beyond my control :huh: