How Many CFRs Have You Attended ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a CFR noob. :huh:

Yeah, we only made this last 'un (complete with the yamafitter approved Cabot trail run). And I missed the friggen turn to Meat Cove! :glare:

But I'm warnin' you'se wet coasties now, it won't be our last.

We're feverishly making plans to attend NAFO/CFR in BC '12. Hell ya!! :yahoo:

Hey now ... next year is NAFO!! When I roll in there that will be all the NAFO's. Also been informed I will have a pilion too. Mitchy, my favorite daughter. That will be her second NAFO. :)

Rob

CFR 2010 with a Gaspe after ride

CFR 2011 with a Cape Bretton after ride

Looking for details on NAFO 2012 and the Alaska after ride :yahoo:

only 1

cry.gif
You were at Nakusp AND Castlegar... that's 2 ya doofus!

Bought the bike in 2008... missed the Cape Breton CFR that year

Nakusp 2009

Mont Tremblant 2010

Freddy Beach 2011

Castlegar 2012

and signed up for Huntsville 2013

Also WCR on Vancouver Island (2010) and the mini-WCR in 2011

Griff

Last edited by a moderator:
- Signed up for 2008 Cape Breton but had to back out at last minute when I picked up a contract job.- Completely missed out on '09 [img=[URL="https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif%5D"]https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif][/URL]

- 2010 CFR Mount Temblant

- 2010 WCR Vancouver Island

- 2011 CFR Freddy Beach

- 2011 Apres CFR Cabot Trail

Guess that makes me a Noob
Scott asked for CFRs. Not 'WCRs' or 'Après CFRs' :blink:
Talk bout your post whores. 'fitter wants to be a Rally whore :p

I haven't missed a CFR since I got the Feej in '08. I MAY be a new mom this year and, therefore, MAY miss Huntsville (which would be my 6th). I'm hoping to fit in both events :D

ive traveled north to canuckville twice,upon deep thought and personel soul searching i have decided,that was two to many times.lol

Zero.They're too exclusive.
How exclusive can it be if we let BeemerDons show up????

Mick: Still can't believe they haven't had a CFR in Manitoba yet! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
I found one paved corner on the Trans-Canada Hwy outside of Winnipeg but every other corner was on a dirt farm road.

Latest posts