How Many CFRs Have You Attended ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian FJR

Canadian FJR
Reaction score
A few of us at this years CFR were discussing who has attended the most CFR Rallies - post up. Moosehead was in the running until his little incident down south. :huh:

2005 or 2006 First Official Maritime FJR Rally (Moncton, New Brunswick)

2007 Huntsville, Ontario

2008 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia

2009 BC (Missed that one)

2010 Mount Tremblant, Quebec

2011 Fredericton, New Brunswick

There was also a small FJR get together in Ontario way back when.

- Signed up for 2008 Cape Breton but had to back out at last minute when I picked up a contract job.

- Completely missed out on '09 :angry2:

- 2010 CFR Mount Temblant

- 2010 WCR Vancouver Island

- 2011 CFR Freddy Beach

- 2011 Apres CFR Cabot Trail

Guess that makes me a Noob

Last edited by a moderator:
So,... y'all have FJR rallies up there??
unsure.gif

I was at the first "CFR" in Huntsville in 2007. I don't believe I got an invite for a CFR or anything before that. I was the only Yank there for that one. Nope...Beemerdons was NOT there.

I was at CFR in 2009...enjoyed the heck out of that one as well. Enjoyed the home cooked meal at the CFR dinner that final night...and the Tall Timber Ale Pint that Dave recommended. Met a bunch of west coasters there for the first time...first time to BC...hope to come back some day.

Well now Scott... I think nobody has made it to all the "CFR"s You and I have been to the same ones. 07, 08, 10, 11. So that to me says 4. 4 out of 5 ain't bad. Mike was in contention for all 5 but, alas, failed. The reason I missed 09 out in BC was because I couldn't retire fast enough! Oh well.

Next year will be the test for you though. You better start being nice now to Terri. lol

Rob

Huntsville, Nakusp, Tremblant, NAFO Castlegar 2012 (I'm psychic or psycho or something...)

My buddy Don Carver (CBA Prez elect) is coming back to BC next summer for NAFO - then we'll lead him back to Creston or maybe two Crestons! :yahoo:

Tremblant is our only event thusfar.. Our roomie, well the male half :eek: was so disruptive I'm not sure we can do another. :lol:

Jest funnin' Dave

Huntsville, Nakusp, Tremblant, NAFO Castlegar 2012 (I'm psychic or psycho or something...)

My buddy Don Carver (CBA Prez elect) is coming back to BC next summer for NAFO - then we'll lead him back to Creston or maybe two Crestons! :yahoo:
2012 NAFO and then up to Alaska with BeemerDon for me.

2012 NAFO and then up to Alaska with BeemerDon for me.
+1, Gunny! Put my Seth "Beetle" Stanley and his Papa Chuy Viejo down for Nakusp-09, Tremblant-10, Freddy Beach-11 and Father/Son will definitely be at NAFO Castlegar 2012.

Then riding off from British Columbia through the Yukon with Bill F.-yamafitter and the Jorstin Boys, Father and Son Steve and Justin, up to Alaska. On "Gisele" our BMW K16GT.

Last edited by a moderator: