Parry Sound Sport Bike Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
Just a reminder to anybody interested the Parry Sound Sport Bike Rally goes off this weekend (July 8-10) if you looking for a destination for a ride.

Pretty sure I'll be going on Saturday. Guess I'll have to take the bags off the FJR...

Just a reminder to anybody interested the Parry Sound Sport Bike Rally goes off this weekend (July 8-10) if you looking for a destination for a ride.

Pretty sure I'll be going on Saturday. Guess I'll have to take the bags off the FJR...
Leave the bags on. It's more fun blasting past the squids on a 'bagger' plus it acts as camouflage against unwanted attention from the authorities.Want to meet for lunch on Saturday??

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave the bags on. It's more fun blasting past the squids on a 'bagger' plus it acts as camouflage against unwanted attention from the authorities.Want to meet for lunch on Saturday??
You gotta point, okay, I'll go in full "couch-rocket" mode.

Meet you on the deck of the Whitfield Inn on Old Hwy 69 (Oastler Lake Rd) for noonish.

A few of us were up to Sportbike back in 95 & 96. There did not seem to be much in the line of rules back then. :rolleyes:

Might have to venture that way again one of these years.

Canadian FJR

This is shaping up to be a fun weekend, I just found out that the Vintage Club races are on at the airport in North Bay this weekend as well. So Saturday for me is Parry Sound, and Sunday for the final heats in North Bay.

Hey C'mon. That was at the END of the rally.

I looked a hell of a lot better between Leg 2 and 3.

Hey C'mon. That was at the END of the rally.

I looked a hell of a lot better between Leg 2 and 3.
I've got a mental image of that. It looks the same, but the growth is only 8 days old.

That reminds me, I've got to go get my registration off for the Rendevous. Application is sitting here I just need to get to the bank for a money order.