The Void 6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! I had a fantastic time! I planned my ride and rode my plan LOL Didn't know what a hedgehog was, and now I do. I learn something in every rally.

Many high points - on the bike, too many to mention. VA 606 comes to mind as well as US 58 just east of the BRP. Off the bike, Mikey and I screaming like little girls and running off that suspension bridge near Oriskany, VA (N37 36.300 W79 59.649). And a delicious lunch at a coffee shop in Stuart, VA. And cosmos at Outback (after the rally of course, I wasn't THAT relaxed). The bartender was awesome and gave Mikey one in a glass with some ice so people didn't think he really was my little sister ;)

Agreed! I had a fantastic time! I planned my ride and rode my plan LOL Didn't know what a hedgehog was, and now I do. I learn something in every rally.

Many high points - on the bike, too many to mention. VA 606 comes to mind as well as US 58 just east of the BRP. Off the bike, Mikey and I screaming like little girls and running off that suspension bridge near Oriskany, VA (N37 36.300 W79 59.649). And a delicious lunch at a coffee shop in Stuart, VA. And cosmos at Outback (after the rally of course, I wasn't THAT relaxed). The bartender was awesome and gave Mikey one in a glass with some ice so people didn't think he really was my little sister ;)
Hey HK,

Was that you sitting across the bar from me, Hotch and Al Olsen in Outback after the Rally banquet? If so, I remember seeing a blonde girl (with a cat!), sitting with who I took to be her little sister! (guess the glass and ice didn't help!)

Just seen this thread. Makes me want to say bad words!! I didnt know about the Void. Hate I missed it, but now I have another ride to plan for next year. :yahoo:

How very cool! A CBA ride and hero status too?

Woo-Hoo!
I guess you checked the results... VERY CBA ride! I had a really great time. Nice lesson for me in doing things a little differently :D

Blue Ridge - you should defnitely sign up next year. It's a really fun time. Always Columbus Day weekend. I think registration opens in the spring. I'll try and put it up here again next year when you can sign up.

i think i would love to attend, living in lynchburg and fjr owner and all i think i might fit into the fun!

any and all additional info would be most thanked

I happened to have been wearing my Void 6 sweatshirt last night at the range. Got video of me shooting an MP5. Was good fun! :trinibob:

I happened to have been wearing my Void 6 sweatshirt last night at the range. Got video of me shooting an MP5. Was good fun! :trinibob:

Latest posts