2011 SE Ohio Fall Ramble

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

Thanks so much for putting this together. I had a great time trying to keep up with you and Wayne on 78 back to the motel. I don't know if eather of you had a chance to look at your spedos but you were taking 45MPH turns at 80 to 85 MPH the straights were 90 to 100. I tried to keep up for a little while but finally gave up. I'll be expecting lessons this weekend

Gray Ray

Moto Series #65
Ray,

I think your speedo is reading kilometers, cuz everybody I ride with knows I don't ride that fast. :clapping:

Mark,

Thanks so much for putting this together. I had a great time trying to keep up with you and Wayne on 78 back to the motel. I don't know if eather of you had a chance to look at your spedos but you were taking 45MPH turns at 80 to 85 MPH the straights were 90 to 100. I tried to keep up for a little while but finally gave up. I'll be expecting lessons this weekend

Gray Ray

Moto Series #65
Ray,

I think your speedo is reading kilometers, cuz everybody I ride with knows I don't ride that fast. :clapping:
Ray your speedo is spot on. Mark is the shy quiet wild man on two wheels. I followed him for an hour or two and your numbers are on the mark.

Ray your speedo is spot on. Mark is the shy quiet wild man on two wheels. I followed him for an hour or two and your numbers are on the mark.
Notice how he says that he followed me around for an hour. Couldn't possibly have been going that fast if I didn't pull away from you right away....right? :)

Notice how he says that he followed me around for an hour. Couldn't possibly have been going that fast if I didn't pull away from you right away....right? :)
The only place I could have passed was when you were at a stop sign.

The only place I could have passed was when you were at a stop sign.
You make me laugh Steve....you are SUCH a sandbagger. :lol:

Play poker much?? ;)