Vancouver Island - Sunday July 17th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
Ya.....I know. I am the only one on here thats out here, but I am giving more heads up than Old Michael would.

Rain or shine, open for suggestions for a destination, but wouldn't mind doing the Renfrew/Lake Cow loop. So far the weather looks favorable

:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya.....I know. I am the only one out here thats one here, but I am giving more heads up than Old Michael would.

Rain or shine, open for suggestions for a destination, but wouldn't mind doing the Renfrew/Lake Cow loop. So far the weather looks favorable

Barb, I sent this by e-mail to my retired RCMP friend David Ashbaugh, a good friend of SkooterG and many others on the FJR Forum. Perhaps David will ride along.

Ya.....I know. I am the only one on here thats out here, but I am giving more heads up than Old Michael would.

Barb, I sent this by e-mail to my retired RCMP friend David Ashbaugh, a good friend of SkooterG and many others on the FJR Forum. Perhaps David will ride along.

Thanks Don! That'd be way cool! :)

Ya.....I know. I am the only one on here out here, but I am giving more head than Old Michael would...

Really?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I must have read that wrong.

hmmmmmm, I dunno, am thinking he's having waaaaaaay more fun than me these days. I wouldn't be surprised LOL

You should have asked last weekend when I was up in BC.

Asking for another garage pass would be troubled after being gone for for eight days.

You should have asked last weekend when I was up in BC.

Asking for another garage pass would be troubled after being gone for for eight days.
iffin you guys had called on your way back I woulda intercepted and rode along for a bit

:glare:

But ya, I am guessing the garage passes will be in short supply for a bit

Speaking of garages...

Did you ever get yours finished like you wanted it?

Welcome back by the way!

Been missin ya round here.... :)

Speaking of garages...

Did you ever get yours finished like you wanted it?

Welcome back by the way!

Been missin ya round here.... :)
Thanks Russ :)

Actually, there has been a machine here since Tuesday re-doing the front of my yard, including a new blue chip driveway for the shop. So, it's finished on the exterior, has power as of about 3 weeks ago and looks kewl. Still have to insulate and figure out how/if I want to do the interior walls. Will insultate and heavy poly the inside for now and decide latah.

If it ever stops raining I'll take a pic and send it