NAFO #3 - Rally in the Rockies!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That picture isn't what it seems.. The beer in my left hand was skunky and I was trying to wipe my tongue on Rays shirt..

Greg in the background was headed for the outhouse as it sickened him....

Last edited by a moderator:
That picture isn't what it seems.. The beer in my left hand was skunky and I was trying to wipe my tongue on Rays shirt..

Greg in the background was headed for the outhouse as it sickened him....
Well, if dj bill brings our johnny80s along to Castlegar, will you decide to come then?

I know that San Diego Juan really will MEAT MISS you! jes' sayin' and nuff' said-eh!

DSC_3987.jpg

I guess if Richard is bringing lace to model, I'll hang on to that blonde wig

;-P

I guess if Richard is bringing lace to model, I'll hang on to that blonde wig

;-P
Barb, this is the audio that went along with that photograph! jes' sayin' and nuff' said! Hubba, hubba!

RichardKevin2.jpg

No wonder djbill likes sharing a room with Fairlaner.

But Don I Never share a room, with the exception of Smitty at NAFO in 08 ( will never happen again as he snores like a fucking train) and Skooter for the IBR finish........

R

But Don I Never share a room, with the exception of Smitty at NAFO in 08 ( will never happen again as he snores like a fucking train) and Skooter for the IBR finish........

R
Thanks for the update Richard, I did not know you had slept with Smitty. I did know that you had slept with SkooterG though, he showed me the Polaroid snapshots!!!