NAFO #3 - Rally in the Rockies!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is beginning to look very interesting. I can usually take a 3 week vacation so I can hire a bike out of Seattle or Vancouver then head east for a few days through WA,ID and MT before heading to Castlegar. Then a big loop North to Hyder. I just need to finish paying off my credit cards from my recent trip through Scandinavia and Eastern Europe then I can start planning in earnest.

For anyone thinking about a fly in...CycleBC

ok,maybe then,i cant stiff a girl a drink,that would be rude

can we at least stay somewhere with a bar,dance floor and food and music,not a bunch of animial heads hanging on the wall.lol

ok,maybe then,i cant stiff a girl a drink,that would be rude

can we at least stay somewhere with a bar,dance floor and food and music,not a bunch of animial heads hanging on the wall.lol
There you go Bill, good call! It wouldn't be a party without you, Dude!

This is beginning to look very interesting. I can usually take a 3 week vacation so I can hire a bike out of Seattle or Vancouver then head east for a few days through WA,ID and MT before heading to Castlegar. Then a big loop North to Hyder. I just need to finish paying off my credit cards from my recent trip through Scandinavia and Eastern Europe then I can start planning in earnest.

Or Mountain to Sound MC Rentals in Preston Wa.

Mt to Sound

I've rented from RT and Brenda good folks easy to deal with.

Airboss: Save your money on the Rosetta Stone. Just add the word "eh?" once per sentence or so and you'll fit right in - eh?

The FastJoyRiders are sooooo in for this rally!! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in. Close enough that I might be able to help plan too.... that is if you need some help... eh?

Or Mountain to Sound MC Rentals in Preston Wa.

Mt to Sound

I've rented from RT and Brenda good folks easy to deal with.
Thanks for the info. I had already found Mt to Sound and will look further at CycleBC. Flights will be about $1200, bike rental about $3200 so a decision will be made during the Christmas holidays but it looks doable.

Airboss: Save your money on the Rosetta Stone. Just add the word "eh?" once per sentence or so and you'll fit right in - eh?

The FastJoyRiders are sooooo in for this rally!! :yahoo:
Ah crap Dave, I knew I had forgotten something when I posted up here; now I will have to go back and edit my first post, Damn!

The more I look at the potential attendee's list.... :clown2: :pooh: :blink: :swoon:

I think I'm going to have to stay home :finger:

The more I look at the potential attendee's list.... :clown2: :pooh: :blink: :swoon:

I think I'm going to have to stay home :finger:
DORK!

If you don't attend, Ray will be heartbroken!

DSC01647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is on the list for us. I will be planning a cross country ride. Planning on putting this right in the middle. Looking forward to it.