SW-FOG SHIRT INFORMATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think HRZ should be left hanging either. I suggest a " surcharge " payable in person to HRZ when the shirts are picked up. We should divide the $100 set up fee by the amount of shirts are finally ordered and it'll be payable in Taos in person to HRZ. The surcharge amount due with 15 shirts sold so far is only $6 and some change.
I'll be willing to help out if need be; well, that or a couple of jello shots served on the navel of a willing (or not) volunteer....
Well fljab, since you asked so damn nicely, I'm reasonably certain that our Old Michael will step forward to volunteer for you!
OK! It'll be like reliving my submarine days!

Hello everyone!! just to let you know this one is my fault AJ told me

from the get go what logo to use and once again I get excited and like

when my customer tells me take the bull by the horns and go!! So please

see the attached this is the logo we are going to use for all the

shirts. If you have any questions please let me know. Also there are a

few of you that need to call my office with your payment keep in mind

those orders are on hold till your payment is received. Sorry about the

mix up on the logos..

Cynthia Chavez

Inside Sales Department

Black Duck Inc.

505-884-3656 (P)

505-203-7112©

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Ok boys and girls...Just so you know, that was the wrong logo. That was obviously the logo from last year, and I like new and exciting. Cynthia just sent out an email with the nearly correct logo, which is supposed to be a state of NM with the Yamaha logo in the center instead of the Zia Symbol. She is making corrections and will send out an new email with the updated logo later today or tomorrow.

I think it will be pretty cool.

.... If you are good and stoned!
Geez, it's hard to be both, Don.
Good and stoned is slightly different than "well Stoned".
Old Michael: Roll yourself up a fattie from the front page of the San Francisco Chronicle with that Mendocino Mauler that you scored in the Haight last May Day.

Take some tokes until the spliff turns brown and then imagine that the New Mexico Zia Symbol in the middle is now a Yamaha tuning fork logo.

Righteous Bro, now hand me that doobie; no Bogarting, por favor!

swfog10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent Cynthia my order for two shirts. I guess she will call or email me tomorrow to finalize the transaction.

Dan

Just got off the phone with Cynthia concerning the shirts. She didn't give me an exact number sold, but did say we've surpassed the 30 shirt minimum, so we are good to go! So someone give AJ a Kleenex and tell him to quit his whining!! Between his whining and Adam's farts, they could cut a record together.

Dan

Just got off the phone with Cynthia concerning the shirts. She didn't give me an exact number sold, but did say we've surpassed the 30 shirt minimum, so we are good to go! So someone give AJ a Kleenex and tell him to quit his whining!! Between his whining and Adam's farts, they could cut a record together.

Dan
Uh Dan Boy, AJ and Adam "cut" a CD together almost three years ago. Their stage name together was "The Singing Butts"! It went "solid brown", with a bullet; top of the charts, sold like wildfire!

After listening, I'm sure I could make out both Adam and AJ's unique sound of flatulence! Its like DNA or fingerprint, it has both their names written all over it.

Making that album was a blast. We almost lost our contract when we went a week late on the production deadline. I accidentally ate too much Mexican food and the farts ended up being wet. Fucked up those expensive mics for a week. Finally tonned it down with some good old cabbage and hard boiled eggs. Roll out the barrel I always say!

Making that album was a blast. We almost lost our contract when we went a week late on the production deadline. I accidentally ate too much Mexican food and the farts ended up being wet. Fucked up those expensive mics for a week. Finally tonned it down with some good old cabbage and hard boiled eggs. Roll out the barrel I always say!
Nothing worse than a "shart", I just hate it when that happens!

Ok...The cut-off date for ordering shirts has been passed. However, if you were on the fence, you can still order a shirt, it will just incur rush and shipping charges. This is because all shirts are going to be shipped to the Katrina Lodge in care of Beemerdons. I'm not going to make it this year. I can't justify taking off that many days of work to go ride roads that are less than 200 miles from my own house.

You all need to look around...NO ONE from NM is going to this years SW-FOG for the same reasons.

Cynthia emailed those that she had email for a mock-up of the logo that is going to go on this year's shirts:

SWFOGShirtLogo2011.jpg

I think it is cool, and will go with just about any shirt we picked. I guess there was one bright yellow shirt, so that one will have a black border around the state logo to separate the yellows. Black shirts will have white lettering if I remember what she told me right. Cynthia is not an idiot, and would not put black letters on a black shirt etc...

So, that's basically it. If you still want a shirt, contact her and let her know. I you are riding through Albuquerque, the separate shipping costs can be waived. Maybe even the rush charges if you don't care when you get it. That is not my department though, and you will have to ask her.

Enjoy the shirts and have fun. I hope we came through as expected.

HRZ

Ok...The cut-off date for ordering shirts has been passed. However, if you were on the fence, you can still order a shirt, it will just incur rush and shipping charges. This is because all shirts are going to be shipped to the Katrina Lodge in care of Beemerdons. I'm not going to make it this year. I can't justify taking off that many days of work to go ride roads that are less than 200 miles from my own house.

You all need to look around...NO ONE from NM is going to this years SW-FOG for the same reasons.

Cynthia emailed those that she had email for a mock-up of the logo that is going to go on this year's shirts:

SWFOGShirtLogo2011.jpg

I think it is cool, and will go with just about any shirt we picked. I guess there was one bright yellow shirt, so that one will have a black border around the state logo to separate the yellows. Black shirts will have white lettering if I remember what she told me right. Cynthia is not an idiot, and would not put black letters on a black shirt etc...

So, that's basically it. If you still want a shirt, contact her and let her know. I you are riding through Albuquerque, the separate shipping costs can be waived. Maybe even the rush charges if you don't care when you get it. That is not my department though, and you will have to ask her.

Enjoy the shirts and have fun. I hope we came through as expected.

HRZ

Cynthia is really cool. She sent me the logo in a .jpg format so I could use it on the Forum, except the forum is acting up and won't let me post it. Thanks to you too AJ, for your efforts and getting Cynthia involved in the shirt process. I hope you and your brother will be able to make it to Taos with us. I heard from Pinhead, who now calls Albuquerque home and he does not think he and wife Kyndall will be able to make it this year. I'm looking forward to the ride out, so I can get out of this heat for a few days.

Thanks HotRodZilla for your hard work and diligence in getting our SW-FOG 2011 shirts going for us, Donna and I are very impressed by them and we will wear them with great pride.

https://www.tdsalbuquerque.com/ncontent/ I sure wish that You and Patch were coming to Taos, I hired four young strippers from TD's North Strip Club in Albuquerque for Thursday night.

One for you, one for Patch, one for Geezer and one for Big-D! AJ, if you and Patch308 don't show up, then Big-D gets one stripper and Geezer gets the other three. This may kill off poor Greg!

Latest posts