Group Ride Up and Over to SW-FOG from Arizona.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, you two old fucks have at it. I guess at your elevated age it doesn't really matter what kind of scenery you ride through. All you are thinking about is the next stop where you can spend some quality time on the shitter. That and those old fukin eyes of yours can't see for shit anywho.

:finger:
+1 what skooterG says.

Hey, you two old fucks have at it. I guess at your elevated age it doesn't really matter what kind of scenery you ride through. All you are thinking about is the next stop where you can spend some quality time on the shitter. That and those old fukin eyes of yours can't see for shit anywho.

+1 what skooterG says.
Oh real nice Big-Dan, now you have gone and hurt Greg and Ed's delicate little feelings, you mean ass Bastard you. I can see those two fairies right now snuggled up in bed together, spooning each other tightly and crying into their pillows clutching their Selena Gomez dolls. The poor sweet innocent fecking Gurlie-Men!

https://www.hotels.com/search.do?destination=Farmington%2C+New+Mexico%2C+United+States&searchParams.arrivalDate=09%2F05%2F11&searchParams.departureDate=09%2F06%2F11&rooms=1&searchParams.rooms%5B0%5D.numberOfAdults=2&children%5B0%5D=0&asaReport=HomePage%3A%3ACity&destinationId=1484072&searchParams.landmark=&hotelId= Joe and Cec, please check out these hotels and make a selection; let Big-D and I know which one and we will also book there.

The toilets look really nice at The Best Western and The Hampton Inns, and the print is really large on their menus.

Last edited by a moderator:

+1 what skooterG says.
Oh real nice Big-Dan, now you have gone and hurt Greg and Ed's delicate little feelings, you mean ass Bastard you. I can see those two fairies right now snuggled up in bed together, spooning each other tightly and crying into their pillows clutching their Selena Gomez dolls. The poor sweet innocent fecking Gurlie-Men!

https://www.hotels.com/search.do?destination=Farmington%2C+New+Mexico%2C+United+States&searchParams.arrivalDate=09%2F05%2F11&searchParams.departureDate=09%2F06%2F11&rooms=1&searchParams.rooms%5B0%5D.numberOfAdults=2&children%5B0%5D=0&asaReport=HomePage%3A%3ACity&destinationId=1484072&searchParams.landmark=&hotelId= Joe and Cec, please check out these hotels and make a selection; let Big-D and I know which one and we will also book there.

The toilets look really nice at The Best Western and The Hampton Inns, and the print is really large on their menus.
Don, my, your panties are sure in a bunch now. Someone sure struck a sensitive nerve in you.

I believe what SkooterG was alluding to, was that a better choice could have been made for lodging, other than Farmington. But WTF, who really gives a rats ass. We all know that Farmington does not have much in the way of scenic vistas or pleasant odors, except for maybe cheap lodging. He was providing his observations, nothing more. I have been to Farmington many times, but only to shop at the "Fifth Generation" native american store for our home furnishings. The rest of the town is NM's armpit.

Don, my, your Depends are sure in a bunch now. Someone sure struck a sensitive nerve in you.

I believe what SkooterG was alluding to, was that a better choice could have been made for lodging, other than Farmington. But WTF, who really gives a rats ass. We all know that Farmington does not have much in the way of scenic vistas or pleasant odors, except for maybe cheap lodging. He was providing his observations, nothing more. I have been to Farmington many times, but only to shop at the "Fifth Generation" native american store for our home furnishings. The rest of the town is NM's armpit.
Fixed it for you.

Tucson Joe and Miss Cecilia, Big-Dan and Chuy are booked at the Americas Best Value Inn in Farmington NM on Monday night, September 5; Labor Day.

600 East Broadway Road; two beds for two people non smoking for $81.71 total. The plan is still to meet up at Joe & Aggies in Holbrook, Arizona at Noon.

Last edited by a moderator:

When I lived in Albuquerque, Farmington was known as the drug city of NM. But WTF, I've got Kingman and Bullhead around me, can't get much worse than that. Farmington will seem more like Beverly Hills and the people might have more than one tooth. Adam lives in Kingman.

...When I lived in Albuquerque, Farmington was known as the drug city of NM.....
So, D, you only hadda go there once a week?
biggrin.gif

Roadside drug checkpoint - Four Corners/Farmington.

(Beemerdons knows some dirt roads that'll take you around this.)

Farmington.jpg

...When I lived in Albuquerque, Farmington was known as the drug city of NM.....
biggrin.gif

Farmington.jpg
Yeah Big-D, Old Michael is correct! If I can avoid the Mexican Federales, the NM State Police are mere child's play!

biggrin.gif

Farmington.jpg

biggrin.gif

Farmington.jpg
Yeah Big-D, Old Michael is correct! If I can avoid the Mexican Federales, the NM State Police are mere child's play!
Yeah, my weekly trip wasn't bad, but the standing on the street corner trying to sell all of the stuff I had brought with me is what took the time. And getting around the NM State Police is no problem, its common knowledge they mess with sheep!

I got a speeding ticket two days ago riding my 650 scooter. 71mph in a 55 zone. But because he was riding a bike, he said he would cut me some slack by issuing me a "Wast of Finite Resources" ticket that would only cost me $60 bucks. It ended up costing me $80, I paid it today. But he said if he had written me for doing 71 in a 55, it would have cost me $350. Arizona PD has really good radar, because he was a mile away coming at me. I saw him and left go of the throttle allowing my scooter to slow down, but he already had me from a mile away. He had a laser, but I thought lasers had to be aimed like a rifle scope. Now I have to watch myself, because of this new

The problem is I usually get my tickets in pairs, so I'll have to stay behind Don on the way to Taos on the 5th. But then his new ride will be hard to keep up with anyway.

Don't worry Dan. Cec and I will be on the Wing, maybe we can keep a lid on Don.

Joe

Don't worry Dan. Cec and I will be on the Wing, maybe we can keep a lid on Don.

Joe
Dios Mio, Danny Boy; it's got to be dogpile Friday, having to ride with a damn Hondapotamus.

If I would have known this, I would have brought my Danforth boat anchor back from Havasu!

The Danforth and 50ft. of anchor chain just might slow Gisele down enough Jose can keep up!

FYI, Farmington is a shithole, and there are better roads to be had. However, if it is on your way, just stop there and make do, or run a little farther north, hit Durango, ride east into Pagosa and sate the night there.