NERDS Pictures

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BikerGeek, I'm fine. Great pics and wish I could have been there. I'll try to be at the next NERDS for sure.

BikerGeek, I'm fine. Great pics and wish I could have been there. I'll try to be at the next NERDS for sure.
Oh sure...

Had to make sure it was the real deal first, right Petey? <_<

Juss kiddin'.

But it almost wasn't an official FJR Rally without ya...

See you at EOM?

Are you SURE you weren't really there? I know how you are...

I imagine I won't see you at EOM but you'll be there anyway...

Poor Andy hasn't recovered from CFR petey.. Do use discretion next time ok?
No, dude. It was WFO last year. He wasn't there and then ... he just was. Still creeps me out to think aboot it...

Oh sure...

Had to make sure it was the real deal first, right Petey? <_<

Juss kiddin'.

But it almost wasn't an official FJR Rally without ya...

See you at EOM?
Fred & Geek, won't make EOM either. :( Took a month (June) trip up to Alaska and pretty much blew my Rally going $$$$ for this season. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh snap! Andy.. :eek:

He was there.

Nerds3.png

Back row, right behind me.
Barry, I FIGGERED that was you in the back row,... 'cause Carver mentioned that you like it in the rear.

Some wildlife spotted in northern VT, that Beemerdons will enjoy... As well as others.

DSC_0070.jpg

OMG, those flowered drawers make my a$$ look fat :blink:

But, those with the matching "top" make a rather fetching ensemble ;)

Nice, Kev. :lol:

Some wildlife spotted in northern VT, that Beemerdons will enjoy... As well as others.

DSC_0070.jpg
Many thanks Kev, I definitely owe you beers at NAFO / CFR 2012! Now, that's the kind of Canadian Wildlife that Papa Chuy loves! Hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba...

Always Being a True and Refined Gentleman, I could offer to guess Mary Ellen's weight - to within a quarter pound!

Nice job Kevin. :yahoo: I was going to try to get that shot but Jane was in the ladies room and had the camera. :angry:

Nice job Kevin. :yahoo: I was going to try to get that shot but Jane was in the ladies room and had the camera. :angry:
So which NERDS has got the racy pictures of Mary Ellen in the hot tub, eh. Carver swears up and down that he doesn't have any, the lying bastard!