NERDS LOVE IN

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattster31

Reaction score
Having never officially attended an FJR rally before, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I knew the NERDS event was going to be memorable..... :clapping:

However, I was completely unprepared for what I was to witness. :blink:

I was standing outside at the Commodores Inn talking to a few fine FJR folks, while enjoying a frosty brew, when I heard rustling coming from one of the bikes. Not knowing what it was I decided to take a closer look......

this is what was making the "rustling" sound. A rather strange way to come out of your shell (so to speak), if you ask me.

DSC07221.jpg

Now I had read a great deal about Dolly and her travels across the country to various events but I had never actually seen her in person. She looked very soft and fluffy, and I thought "yeah, I can see why Bust likes her so much"......very cute and cuddly. Although, on this particularly tepid night, Dolly seemed "different". Having never met her before I couldn't quite put my finger on it. One of the other fellow revellers agreed.....and suggested Dolly looked like she was in love......... :wub:

"Could it be" I thought to myself?? A sheep in love??

In order to appreciate the true spirit of this story you might want to sing along to this particular

Better yet, play the tune in the background as you read this story of love...............
Dolly made short work coming out of her confines and began to stretch her legs.

DSC07209.jpg

She seemed to take a particular liking to something on the bike..........

DSC07210.jpg

Then.....with the power of a mountain goat, she jumped from the bike into the arms of someone she clearly knew very well.

DSC07215.jpg

There was a fondness in her eyes that I thought was not possible coming from a sheep........but like I said, I just met her.

This didn't seem to bother Dolly as she made her way over to me so she could check out the "new guy". I was amazed at the strength Dolly showed!! It was all I could do to prevent her from climbing up my leg!! Although, after a moment or two, I realized she had no intention of crawling up my leg.

DSC07213.jpg

After a minute or two Dolly clearly grew tired of my leg (again, I didn't think sheep did that!), and began to make her way into the Inn like a moth to a flame. It was as if primal instinct, and years of inbreeding, were pulling her in a direction she herself could not know. To a destination locked deep within...........

DSC07222.jpg

As each minute past, Dolly's desire and agility grew stronger and stronger. She continued along the hallway to the elevator and stopped..........again, it was as if she was being directed by some unknown force............

DSC07223.jpg

Intrigued by this strange behaviour, I decided to follow Dolly on her quest.

DSC07224.jpg

Dolly then continued down the hall and pushed her way into one of the rooms with the confidence of a mountain goat in the Andes.....

It was what I witnessed at that point that will forever burn in my memory. Dolly had come "home" to her best friend (with benefits).

Due to the graphic nature of the events that night, I have deleted the most explicit photos :eek: :ph34r: .

I'm home!!!

DSC07218.jpg

I'm spent!

DSC07219.jpg

Time to re-hydrate!!

DSC07220.jpg

The next NERDS event will never be the same for me (or Dolly for that matter)......but I'll still be there!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought we all took the oath:

"What happens at NERDS stays at NERDS"? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
geez. I had no idea so many in this crowd liked to "play" with puppets. :blink:

Next thing you know, people will be zip tying trunk monkeys to the back of their bike. :unsure:

geez.

And to think there was absolutely no collusion involved for these pictures to be taken and then posted.....................

Excellent sequence Matt. :drinks: :clapping: :buba:

Barry, you're busted, [pun intended].

You fukers are gonna pay.. :assassin:

I know Carver let you jackasses in for sex.... Thankfully I was sleeping

You fukers are gonna pay.. :assassin:

I know Carver let you jackasses in for sex.... Thankfully I was sleeping
I was merely a Videographer that night.................Felt like I was one of those dudes filming wildlife for an upcoming episode of Animal Planet on Discovery.

You're the one that had all the fun....................I'm scarred for life.