North Atlanta FJR riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tpatrick

Reaction score
I am looking for fellow FJR riders to ride with on occasion in the North Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina mountains...

We ride E.TN, N.GA and W.NC almost every weekend. Always looking for company!I don't usually post here, because it seems pretty vacant, but if you're interested, I'll try to post or pm you.

We ride E.TN, N.GA and W.NC almost every weekend. Always looking for company!I don't usually post here, because it seems pretty vacant, but if you're interested, I'll try to post or pm you.
Where do you post then? A different site? Or just PM & Emailing known FJR riders in the area?

Keep me in mind as well. I can't ride every weekend but I like to ride these same area's you mentioned.

..., out of Rome, like to ride every Saturday morning I can. This weekend is out but contact if/when you plan a ride. I go out early to avoid the scorching afternoons if I can.

I post a lot on FJRiders.com because there seems to be more riding activity, but I'll definitely post here now that I know there's some other "riders"

I just registered on FJRRiders.com (waiting for activation email) but wanted to see if you are one of the guys I met up at Riders Hill a month or so ago. I was there riding up to Cherohala w/ the BMW group and I met some FJR guys there. We all kind of inter-mingled during the ride. Were you there?

I just registered on FJRRiders.com (waiting for activation email) but wanted to see if you are one of the guys I met up at Riders Hill a month or so ago. I was there riding up to Cherohala w/ the BMW group and I met some FJR guys there. We all kind of inter-mingled during the ride. Were you there?
That was me, good to hear from you! If I remember correctly, we all got stuck behind some cars on 68 and had a blast getting around them on the way to the Skyway,but got separated before making it to Tellico. Give me a shout anytime, we really do ride just about every weekend and are always looking for people to ride with. Spent last weekend on the Dragon freezing our asses off, but had it all to ourselves

That was me, good to hear from you! If I remember correctly, we all got stuck behind some cars on 68 and had a blast getting around them on the way to the Skyway,but got separated before making it to Tellico. Give me a shout anytime, we really do ride just about every weekend and are always looking for people to ride with. Spent last weekend on the Dragon freezing our asses off, but had it all to ourselves
Yes, we definitely had to do some passing that day -cars and hogs. Let me know if you guys are riding Saturday - it looks like the weather will be about as good as it gets for mid December and I will be tempted to head up to the hills before they start putting road salt down and the turns get scary (for me at least).

We'll be riding Saturday and Sunday with Mr(and Mrs)Twisty heading out from Franklin,NC 10ish +/-. Should be a nice day for a ride!

I am looking for fellow FJR riders to ride with on occasion in the North Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina mountains...

When the weather warms up I'd be interested in joining the group for rides. I live in the Warner Robins area where it's flat, so I prefer to head north for weekend rides on my 2007 FJR.

Snow Bird

Cool, look forward to meeting you. We occasionally head south in the winter when the mountain roads get nasty. We'll let you know

I'm in the Augusta area and like to get up to the mnts as often as possible. Hope to ride with you guys in the future.

Greg