Join Seth and Don Stanley Riding Utah's National Parks!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see and hear that kind of shit all the time :angry: . There isn't anything that I work on that isn't clean when it leaves.

$6,400 was spent at BMW SLC to repair "Gisele". As we unloaded her off of the truck 1 hour ago, there was still deer pee, saliva specks, and blood on my bike. They never even washed my Gisele.

Can you imagine spending that kind of $$$ and not even getting your bike back clean from a shop!!!
You should have sent your letter to a higher level! :angry2:
The only BMW level higher is the Pope and God, I sent it up as high in the BMW Organization as I could go! I am Catholic, I am looking for the Pope's number as we speak! Thank Goodness our Pope speaks German, I can talk to him!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only BMW level higher is the Pope and God, I sent it up as high in the BMW Organization as I could go! I am Catholic, I am looking for the Pope's number as we speak! Thank Goodness our Pope speaks German, I can talk to him!
Du muss mit dem Teuffel sprechen.

Du muss mit dem Teuffel sprechen.
Jawohl Glen, es ist sehr Richtig!

Can you imagine spending that kind of $$$ and not even getting your bike back clean from a shop!!!
Congrats on getting the bike back Don, looking forward to hearing those Remus cans! You don't suppose the lack of clean-up was the SLC dealers way of giving you the finger since you took matters in your own hands?

I see and hear that kind of shit all the time :angry: . There isn't anything that I work on that isn't clean when it leaves.
No kidding Ray. Nothing worse than working on a filthy machine!

--G

You may be able to talk to him but I don't think its going to do much good..........I just read on the Internet that his BMW was waiting for parts longer than yours and it was really dirty when he got it back.

$6,400 was spent at BMW SLC to repair "Gisele". As we unloaded her off of the truck 1 hour ago, there was still deer pee, saliva specks, and blood on my bike. They never even washed my Gisele.

You should have sent your letter to a higher level! :angry2:
The pope speaks in white and black smoke signals.

...and LucyL,

she just says what the fuck to hybrid bmw bitch...

:fuck:

I am here, I am capable, I am reliable, I will transport you to worlds unknown to you..

.....so why do you forsake me, and spend 30k on a temptress bitch? :angry:

You obviously haven't worked on Carver's bike! You would go broke taking the time to clean that dirty pig.

I was starting to think mi bastard step-pappy's kraut krap was a figment of his imagination. Glad to see it's finally back.

And those new Remus look GOOD. How do they sound?

Do you guys remember the Cedar City Landslide on Utah Highway # 14 that I mentioned here? Well, this picture is only a few days old. They may never be able to open this roadway up to Long Valley Junction!

24943427.jpg
:dribble: :unsure: :angry:

OUCH!!! I hadn't seen a long range shot of the slide, way worse than I figured from the shots from the site itself. I've ridden that stretch a number of times. It would be a shame to lose that road. Beautiful ride on it's own, PLUS it's a gateway to MANY other great rides. Let's hope they do get it back in service.
I know IBF2, like you I had only seen the shots from both ends of the slide. Until this was posted up over at BMW MOA Forum, I had no real idea of just how damn lengthy this landslide really was!

:yahoo: :clapping: Looks like SR-14 will be back by mid to late summer!!!! :yahoo: :clapping:

https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politics/53296169-90/access-allow-area-expected.html.csp
That's great news and truly amazing! Incredible Utah Highway Department could move so much soil and restore a damaged road so damn quickly. AZ-DOT would've taken 3 years for this project!

Absolutely Unbelievable: Utah is going to have Highway 14 open for vehicle travel by June 1st. We Stanley Boys will be taking this route on our way up to British Columbia for NAFO / CFR 2012!!