Holy Cow AMA Superbike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO spoiler here, just saying WATCH this race. HOOOOOLEEEEY COW it was a good one.

The 600's were damn fun too.
That was a great Superbike race 2.

I haven't watched the 600's yet and I wish stupid Ralph Sheheen would consider the possibility that some of us watch the races on DVR and not discuss results or championship outcomes of the 600's during the superbike races.

NO spoiler here, just saying WATCH this race. HOOOOOLEEEEY COW it was a good one.

The 600's were damn fun too.
That was a great Superbike race 2.

I haven't watched the 600's yet and I wish stupid Ralph Sheheen would consider the possibility that some of us watch the races on DVR and not discuss results or championship outcomes of the 600's during the superbike races.
+1 to Ralph STUF

Also sucks when the dvr catches the end of a race I haven't watched yet showing the winner on the box.

When DMG first took over the AMA races, I took one look and went the other direction. I also gave up my AMA Membership and told them why. This will get me back. What a turnaround. What racing.

The 600's were completely awesome.

Glad to see my favorite racer is back doing what he does best.....

Kapic-1055-L.jpg

AMA Pro Racing (DMG) has made a MAJOR turnaround, and they continue to make the right decisions.

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=45939

If more folks watched the racing this year I'm sure we would have greater attendance at the races and more TV viewership, which means more sponsorship opportunities.

With M1 Entertainment handling the promotional aspects next year I would hope that might happen.

And oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,That was one of the best races I think I've ever seen, and add the Championship deciding factor into it....in F'n incredible :clapping:

And Warchild...I was so blown away by Bens performance.....what he does with that talent sometimes I don't know but when he's on..........he's a hoot to watch!

AMA Pro Racing (DMG) has made a MAJOR turnaround, and they continue to make the right decisions.

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=45939

If more folks watched the racing this year I'm sure we would have greater attendance at the races and more TV viewership, which means more sponsorship opportunities.

With M1 Entertainment handling the promotional aspects next year I would hope that might happen.

And oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,That was one of the best races I think I've ever seen, and add the Championship deciding factor into it....in F'n incredible :clapping:

And Warchild...I was so blown away by Bens performance.....what he does with that talent sometimes I don't know but when he's on..........he's a hoot to watch!
Hands down, the best news to come out of AMA racing in quite a long time.

Thoroughly enjoyed the race! Just got caught up with some of the weekend on the DVR today! I was pullin' for Yammie all through it. My brother and I were working Turn 1 at Barber last year when Hayes won the championship at that track, and I remember walking out towards the track to give him a fist pump as he went by, and he saw and returned the gesture. That was cool! Anyway, loved the racing, at one point eight bikes right there at the top, and some brilliant moves on the brakes. Awesome race.

And Warchild, I agree about seeing the Jordan team coming up to the challenge. B-Boz was great, right up to . . . . well, you know. :huh:

As for M1, is that for all races? An interesting thing with the history at a certain track we expected to see a race at last month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts