#1 FJRGuy

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
  • 2007 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

The weather forecast is absolutely awesome for this weekend! Some of us will be riding from Calgary to Radium via the Crowsnest Pass tomorrow (Friday 9-Sep-2011) on our way to WCR. Anyone in the area is invited to ride with us on the way there, ride with us to Jasper then Blue River on Saturday, or join us for any portion of the rides.
You can find where we're at using your web enabled wireless device by going to http://fjrrally.com/...age=Find FJRGuy or you can text msg me and I'll respond when I'm stopped and have coverage. (PM me if you don't have my cell number.)
Jeff

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Fred W

Fred W

Flatus Antiquous

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,056 posts
  • 2014ES (Gen III) N. America

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:06 PM

Have a great ride, Jeff. Amazingly, the weather is supposed to be pretty damn good here on the right coast too. The stars must all be in alignment...

Safe ride.

-Fred W                 nerd.gif    <----  (Click me!)      We're just getting started...    VisitedStatesMapIcon.jpg

#3 barb

barb

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts
  • 2005 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 08 September 2011 - 09:53 PM

The Canuckleheads and I just finished a great night at a pub in Ossoyos. See ya in Radium!

#4 FJRGuy

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts
  • 2007 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:02 AM

Randy didn't make it to Calgary and something came up this morning so i didn't get away as planned. :(

As there are currently no takers, I'm gonna just take the scenic version of the quick route (1A to Canmore then the Windermere Parkway to Radium) and start drinking sooner. Posted Image

You're all welcome to stop by for a visit around the firepit tonight (Gateway Motel in Radium) or intercept us tomorrow in Lake Louise, Sask Crossing, Jasper or where-ever. My tracker will be on where cell service exists. Maybe Canucklehead has his Spot on and can post a link to it.

Have a great Weekend everyone!
Jeff

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image