How Do I Post Photos of EOM Cumberland Falls?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsbiker

Reaction score
I have a couple of photos I would like to post to the forum of the Cumberland Falls ride, how do we post photos????

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to go through Photbucket or another host..

Upload them there then ship 'em here.

You have to go through Photbucket or another host..

Upload them there then ship 'em here.
Yup... up load your pics to a photo host site (Picasa, Smugmug, etc.).

Start a thread (or add to one) and click on the green window (2nd to the right of the smiley face at the top of the message window). It will open a small box and you paste the link to your photo there and click "Insert image". Your photo will have tages at the front and end of the link -

Hope that helps! :)

On photobucket I try to post 6 pics at once never can get it to work,can select 1 picture only and it will post. Any hints on how to select all 6 so they will post . :angry2: I have clicked the select all box ???

I have a couple of photos I would like to post to the forum of the Cumberland Falls ride, how do we post photos????
On photobucket I try to post 6 pics at once never can get it to work,can select 1 picture only and it will post. Any hints on how to select all 6 so they will post . :angry2: I have clicked the select all box ???
How-To

Thats a whole lot clicking for p bucket, my photos are not that good but may try again tonight,its to pretty out side to get frustrated so early. lol

Thank you for taking time to post this info,hope it gets saved for future p bucket confusion.

Thats a whole lot clicking for p bucket, my photos are not that good but may try again tonight,its to pretty out side to get frustrated so early. lol

Thank you for taking time to post this info,hope it gets saved for future p bucket confusion.
I've done this, but explaining it may be another story altogether. Hold down the ctrl key while highlighting the photos that you want to upload. then click open and go surf elsewhere while the photos upload.

Had 9 pictures the first 6 down loaded in a few seconds the other 3 wouldn't after an hour so hit the stop download tab. Seems like a real chore to post pictures on this forum,maybe a long learning curve will improve my success.