#1 TheAxeman

TheAxeman

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts
  • Bike: 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

Once again the FJR folks at EOM stepped up to support our troops and military families by donating $865.00 to Jordan's Initiative, the foundation honoring my son Jordan who was killed in Iraq almost 3 1/2 years ago. Once again I can only offer up my utmost thanks and respect to everyone who participated in the 50/50 raffle, to those who donated directly, and to those who offered kind words of encouragement. I have never met a finer bunch of folks than those that belong to the FJR forums. In the years since Jordan's death I have been supported in more ways than I can even explain by the generous and giving hearts of my riding friends....a debt that I hope to someday be able to repay. Thank you everyone for caring.

#2 DE OPPRESSO LIBER

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Official Dumbass

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • Bike: 2008 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:37 PM

Chris,

Just by being here on this forum and contributing to it is more than enough for me. My gratitude to your son for stepping up when he had to and to you for raising him is a debt that is impossible to repay, IMO.

Respectfully,
CJ

2006 ABS 2008 ABS

#3 El Toro Joe

El Toro Joe

FYYFF

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,256 posts
  • Bike: 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:32 AM

Chris,

I'm glad that I was able to be there & contribute.

It's a great thing your doing,
Joe

Take the long way home VisitedStatesMap-2-1.jpgnc_camping_final.gifEOM11signaturegraphic50x100.pngSEOhioRamble1.gifEOM2012Signature.png

#4 Patriot

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,151 posts
  • Bike: 2004 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:24 PM

Chris, a top highlight of my year is meeting and sharing time with you in person...

the kindness and generousity shown by all at the event and over the years always bring me to tears...

Jordan's coin just blew me away and I'm privileged to carry him in this way whenever I ride

Being in a cabin was fine, but, at times I wished I stayed nearer in the lodge. I wanted to have found a good time to knock on your door for some visiting...I could have sent a text, but didn't think about that way to hook up in the off time...
Mike in Nawlins' ..... 2004.5 FJR 1300 Silver Bullet "Isabella" in Nawlins' ..... Darksider #53
IBA# 42430 . my pics - FLICKR CLICKY HERE and New Orleans Ride Captain; Patriot Guard Riders; www.patriotguard.org
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Fairlaner

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,925 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) N. America

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

wow Chris I can't believe it has been 3 and a half years already.....one of these days i am gonna make it out there for a visit to that bridge ........

R
R.I.P. My one fingered friend Posted Image
IBA Number 45197 CBA #3