The Gracious Heart of EOM

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
Once again the FJR folks at EOM stepped up to support our troops and military families by donating $865.00 to Jordan's Initiative, the foundation honoring my son Jordan who was killed in Iraq almost 3 1/2 years ago. Once again I can only offer up my utmost thanks and respect to everyone who participated in the 50/50 raffle, to those who donated directly, and to those who offered kind words of encouragement. I have never met a finer bunch of folks than those that belong to the FJR forums. In the years since Jordan's death I have been supported in more ways than I can even explain by the generous and giving hearts of my riding friends....a debt that I hope to someday be able to repay. Thank you everyone for caring.

Chris,

Just by being here on this forum and contributing to it is more than enough for me. My gratitude to your son for stepping up when he had to and to you for raising him is a debt that is impossible to repay, IMO.

Respectfully,

CJ

Chris, a top highlight of my year is meeting and sharing time with you in person...

the kindness and generousity shown by all at the event and over the years always bring me to tears...

Jordan's coin just blew me away and I'm privileged to carry him in this way whenever I ride

Being in a cabin was fine, but, at times I wished I stayed nearer in the lodge. I wanted to have found a good time to knock on your door for some visiting...I could have sent a text, but didn't think about that way to hook up in the off time...

wow Chris I can't believe it has been 3 and a half years already.....one of these days i am gonna make it out there for a visit to that bridge ........

R