Video for HerFJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Bill

Old Dog
Reaction score
This video show's what it's like chasing HerFJR and Zooom through Southern Appalachia.

I don't know why HerFJR wears a ghillie suit, but fast forward to 1:10 and you will see the dangers of falling asleep and nodding off while riding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that grinding the knee stuff is for pussies. Real men grind their helmets going through the corners. WOW!

Awesome video! :drinks: It had me clutching, shifting, braking and leaning in front of the monitor. I tried to pass but couldn't get any closer! Almost fell out of my chair trying! :fan_1:

Awesome video! :drinks: It had me clutching, shifting, braking and leaning in front of the monitor. I tried to pass but couldn't get any closer! Almost fell out of my chair trying! :fan_1:

Mr Fish,

Your Saturday riding group had all the excitement! Good to see you again.

If you have a hand held device and tilt it to keep the road even is pretty neat. I came home after 9 days riding and found myself leaning into the turns in the seat of my truck :lol:

I've been practicing how to ride the twisties so I I won't loose you and think I've perfected my technique. I stick my long ass legs straight out to the side so there is no room for you to pass me :p

Mr Bill

Mr Fish,

Your Saturday riding group had all the excitement! Good to see you again.

If you have a hand held device and tilt it to keep the road even is pretty neat. I came home after 9 days riding and found myself leaning into the turns in the seat of my truck :lol:

I've been practicing how to ride the twisties so I I won't loose you and think I've perfected my technique. I stick my long ass legs straight out to the side so there is no room for you to pass me :p

Mr Bill
Hey Mr Bill...keep practicing. You need to be in front first to use that technique. Next EOM is the next even year. Are you going to break the string and show up? Hope to see you there.

Hey Mr Bill...keep practicing. You need to be in front first to use that technique. Next EOM is the next even year. Are you going to break the string and show up? Hope to see you there.
We'll see if I get lucky and get to go. I'll start practicing now! ;)