A few more EOM photos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burnspot

Who Me?
Reaction score
Someone was grumbling about a general lack of EOM-related pics, so I'll post up mine from the other FJR home. :D

I have the full set on my Google+ profile here: https://plus.google.com/photos/101050833804099223867/albums/5656631037834612465

Heading to EOM on Friday, stopped at the Veteran's Outlook along US25E in TN

veterans-outlook-tn.jpg

Friday's Dinner

friday-dinner.jpg

Mike's (Patriot) bike got a lot of looks...no idea why. ;)

mikes-bike.jpg

Our palace, err cottage parking lot

palace-parking.jpg

On Saturday, Patriot, Mvette, and myself decided to be tourists for the day. Turned out to be a great day of riding as well! Our main goal was to visit the home of World War I Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient Sgt. Alvin C. York.

The Mike's (Patriot & Mvette) checking out Cumberland Falls. Probably caption worthy. ;)

mikex2-cumberland-falls.jpg

Patriot trying to crank it out at the falls...

mike-working-voicebox.jpg

Checking out Sgt. York's gristmill in Pall Mall, TN

visiting-gristmill.jpg

The Mike's checking out the intake channel at the mill.

mikex2-checking-out-something.jpg

The mobile AA platform named after Sgt. York. This was apparently a big flop as a system in the '80's; this is one of only a few left in existence. Very cool.

york-mobile-aa.jpg

Sgt. York was an exceptional figure not only in combat, but around his hometown!

Back at Cumberland Falls that evening, the parking lot was filling.

behind-gathering.jpg

sat-parking-lot.jpg

And a fantastic time was had by all! :D

Left around 4:30am with Patriot and Mvette, splitting from them when we reached I-75. I headed east towards home, trying to take nothing but secondary roads (mission accomplished). I was greeted by this on the Daniel Boone Trail around Duffield, VA

sunrise-way-home.jpg

EOM 2011 is in the books; it was a great meet!

Last edited by a moderator: