9th annual Ride to the Rock 11/26

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few shots of the Ride to the Ride to the Rock (Orient Point Ferry to New London, then riding to R.I. with Axe, BigOgre and Cota):

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-051-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-052-M.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-053-M.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-063-M.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-078-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-089-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-090-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-091-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-108-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-113-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-116-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-120-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-123-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-129-L.jpg

201111-Ride-to-the-Rock-131-L.jpg

Thanks again to all the forum members that made the trek to RI for this ride. We had several riders from upstate NY, 3 from Long Island, several more from NH and MA. All and all a great turnout and a super day of riding with friends. My wife Marcia and sister in law Sue took a picture of each rider as they left and I will get a link posted with the shots over the next couple of days. George

George

Thanks for leading up the ride, and having us all over to your house ( very nice man cave )for coffee before. It was nice seeing old Friends and making new ones. The weather was perfect all weekend.

Pete and I found some nice roads and snow on the way back home Sunday. Great weekend.

Art

Looks like I missed a good one. Mother nature really cooperated this weekend. I've already put this on my calendar for next year.

That looks eerily like Bustanut Joker's prosthetic penile implant.

But exactly how it got launched high enough to fall in Plymouth. MA is a big, hard mystery. :blink:

That looks eerily like Bustanut Joker's prosthetic penile implant.

But exactly how it got launched high enough to fall in Plymouth. MA is a big, hard mystery. :blink:
I'm guessing that sheep can jump really high when surprised from behind. :rolleyes:

Cool to look at the pics over the years! So I have officially gone 3 times...so you can tell which years the weather was decent.

Cool to look at the pics over the years! So I have officially gone 3 times...so you can tell which years the weather was decent.
You are a fair weather ride to the rock rider! If we keep buying you heated clothing will you keep coming?