Appalacian Camping Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This event will be ON in 2013...just not this year. Taking Louanne on a weeklong FJR ride through SE Ohio, WV, VA, Kentucky, and southern Indiana...between that and a family trip to California, and the Ramble and Hooterville events I'm planning...Vacation time was just not left for this year.

Looking forward to seeing all those tenters and cabin pussies next year. :clapping:

I will definitely be camping in the Appalacians this year. As it looks right now, I just won't be doing it with a lot of FJR friends... just a few.

I will definitely be camping in the Appalacians this year. As it looks right now, I just won't be doing it with a lot of FJR friends... just a few.
Ok Heidi...How about Breaks Interstae Park, May 18-20...enyone that wants to join in can make plans and meet there.

See Joe, that wasn't hard, was it?

Where the closed place to eat breakfast?

Where can I buy beer?

How much does it cost?

Will there be t-shirts?

Do I have to camp?

will you have a tire plug kit that works?

what's the weather going to be like?

Will I need to pack a sleeping bag?

What time will the rides start?

When will you have GPS route files posted?

will you be handing out hardcopies of the maps for me to follow?

will it rain?

what time will it get light?

will you be setting up our tents before we get there?

what are you cooking for dinner?

will you have bug spray?

:p

Ok Heidi...How about Breaks Interstae Park, May 18-20...enyone that wants to join in can make plans and meet there.

Alright Joe! Way to get the ball rolling! That weekend sounds good to me.

Ok Heidi...How about Breaks Interstate Park, May 18-20...anyone that wants to join in can make plans and meet there.
Excellent Joe!!! Way to step up! :clapping: Breaks looks like an awesome place...

Man I wish I could join you...I have a little SE Ohio Ramble goin' on that weekend.

See Joe, that wasn't hard, was it?

Where the closed place to eat breakfast?

Where can I buy beer?

How much does it cost?

Will there be t-shirts?

Do I have to camp?

will you have a tire plug kit that works?

what's the weather going to be like?

Will I need to pack a sleeping bag?

What time will the rides start?

When will you have GPS route files posted?

will you be handing out hardcopies of the maps for me to follow?

will it rain?

what time will it get light?

will you be setting up our tents before we get there?

what are you cooking for dinner?

will you have bug spray?

:p
blah biddy bla bla.....

You don't understand Wayne...this is the Appalacian Camping Meet...not EOM. ;)

He is already done. :lol:

Good job Joe...you just picked the easiest event job on the FJRForum universe. :)

Joe, do you want me to edit the title to this thread?

Maybe you should start a new thread for Breaks and you can link to it in this one thread here.

OK, I'm going to let you in on a little secret we have in KY. When in a dry county you don't drink beer. You drink Bourbon. That way you just put it in a regular cup. You can mix it or drink in on the rocks. Being a Kentuckian we mostly mix it with Ale 8 (another Ky drink). It packs up smaller than beer and no one is the wiser. And in the odd situation you get caught you just said you were doing your part to help out the local economy.... :)