Chicago Area Breakfast 10/16?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerT

Mr. Impatient
Reaction score
OK, I know this is last second, but is there anyone who wants to meet up for an early breakfast tomorrow morning (10/16) ? I am looking for an excuse to ride somewhere, anywhere. I will check back here later tonight, but if anyone wants to get together, just name the place and time. I will say earlier is better for me, since I need to be back in Rockford by around 11:00 am.

TT, you are killing me!

I rode all the way from Creston, Kali to Chi-Town and you didn't show up?

What up, over? :lol:

Sorry carver, other than the rallies I have been in and a few trips to and from work, I haven't ridden ANYWHERE this year. Hell, I haven't sen Wheaties since the Hooterville ride LAST YEAR. All the usual excuses, family, work, and all that.

Looks like I am headed for the Full Moon this morning. At least I know there will be some other bikes there.

I ended up riding just over 200 miles in total for breakfast. Almost all of it in the rain, and with temps never above 50 degrees. I didn't see even one other cycle the entire time.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

I ended up riding just over 200 miles in total for breakfast. Almost all of it in the rain, and with temps never above 50 degrees. I didn't see even one other cycle the entire time.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!
Sounds like it was a good therapy ride...the old Timmy might have been complaining.

I can't believe I didn't ride with you this year Tim.

No, it ain't over yet, but I just don't seem to be getting the time to ride like I was able to the last few years. Of course I did take 4 trips on the bike this year for different rallies, so I have used up a lot of the kitchen pass time.

I can't believe I didn't ride with you this year Tim.
Ohhhh, it ain't over yet.
Unfortunately...for me it probably is.

I've got some family time the next few weekends...then it's time before it gets too cold for my resident mechanic to teach me how to rewire and install a power strip, show me how to install some Magnum Blasters, and look at the rear drive and see whether it needs new seals.

Well, I am going to wait until the snow starts, or consistent below freezing temps before I put the bike in the shop to start the winter work list. Thank GOD it isn't as long of a list as it was last year.

Heck, if it wasn't far all the salt maybe I would even ride in the snow, that car tire on the back is supposedly all season.