Chicago Area Breakfast?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok,this gives me a good reason to try something a little longer after my surgery .... Will try and make it....
Cool, I might finally get to meet you Jim.

I not only got a kitchen pass for this one, but my wife actually said "I think you should go." NICE!!!

I will be there well before 9:00, since that is usually about the time I start thinking about lunch. See you all there, and the only excuse for people not riding is if we have 27 inches of snow on the ground like those poor fookers out East got this weekend.

Well, I am proposing a "be at the restaurant time" by 9:00am or before...

I am also proposing Egg Harbor as the restaurant...good food and good service. Slightly yuppyish...but still fairly down home Wheaton-style.

google location map

menu

Hopefully Skooty will post up after frolicking in the mexican dirt with donny boy...in the meantime, tell me if time and restaurant works for you guys....AND if you will be there...I'm not making reservations...we'll just wait for 9:00am and whoever shows up at that time, we'll assume that's it and ask for a table.
attendees (7)

wheatonFJR

griff (IN)

SkooterG (AZ)

TriggerT

Jim Morrison (WI)

Wheaton Jr

mk2wilson (MI)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great to me! Hell, I'll be able to walk there as Pops recently moved into the condos right across from the train station.

9 am sounds good too. At this point, I will say I am 'highly probable' I will be there. Almost certain.

Looking forward to it. Thanks for doing the legwork Wheatie!

Hey Greg...be sure to give me your pops address so we can walk over and kick your ass iffn you don't show...

:D

I'll also see if Wheaton Jr wants to come meet the old guys as well.

I will be there well before 9:00, since that is usually about the time I start thinking about lunch...
Since this is a busy place and push a lot of people through the place...the wait staff might not want someone hanging out for a long time...taking up the tips they might have gotten from others.

Feel free to go there early if you wish..but another suggestion might be to come over and hang out at my place.

I can get the coffee pot going and have a toaster that works...if yer interested. My place is open any time after 8:00am...just let me know if yer gonna swing by.

Can't make it, have to work. If for some reason this gets changed to Sun. the 6. I'm in.
Sorry you can't make it on Saturday Gary...can your girlfriend come? :lol:

Sorry...don't hurt me...it was just a joke.

I'm going to have to pass on this one. :angry:
Sorry Marty...I bet you're ditching us for some big real estate payoff or something.

I'm a newbe, but if ya'll don't mind I might make the trip down. It will make a good excuse to take a nice ride.
Excellent! Glad to have ya.

Hope the ride is good...the company might not be all you wished it to be. :D

Well at least you'll have a good ride and some breakfast.

Mark, I might take you up on your offer. I will let you know later this week. Thanks.
Not a problem, just let me know...
Speaking of Problems, Penisbreath should be rolling into Wheaton in 30 hours time from now. Dennis and I signed his IBA 1,500miles in 36 hour forms at 0915 AZ time, Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!

DSCF0184.jpg

When El Pendejo Grande (The Big Asshole!) submitts his IBA paperwork to Mike Kneebone, we both are going to deny we even know this jerkoff!

DSCF0185.jpg

I was actually really surprised that he could read and write, considering that SkooterG graduated from Wheaton High School!

100_0796.jpg

And here is SkooterG's FJR with that dumbass car tire on the back! Swear to God that anyone who would run a car tire on an FJR would suck a dick, if you left the duck cheese on it!

100_0795.jpg

Attention Midwest Mooks: Did my Prodigal illegitimate bastard son SkooterG ever show up in Chicagoland? Or do I need to hook up the trailer to my Jeep and drive to Illinois to pick up a "hang time" 2004 FJR and bring it back to Arizona.

That rescue mission would not be the first time. GreggieM's 2004 FJR's spend more air miles time in flight, than on the roadways! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Don, haven't heard anything from SkooterG or the Chicago group.

I'm sure he enjoyed his ride through Illinios yesterday, heavy low hanging clouds, high gusting winds, and a steady heavy rain, with temps in the mid 40's.

Don, haven't heard anything from SkooterG or the Chicago group.

I'm sure he enjoyed his ride through Illinios yesterday, heavy low hanging clouds, high gusting winds, and a steady heavy rain, with temps in the mid 40's.
Thanks Karl and Mark, I will give him a call later today. Remember, whenever you are around SkootyG: Put your wallet in your front pocket!

I actually figured it would be snowing by now!

Good luck Greggie, stay away from Wheatie, he's you know, well, uh....