Maritime Bike Shows

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scottie Boy, you slay me; Dude, you absolutely crack me up. A Middle of Winter Motorcycle and ATV Show in the Provinces of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia? You Canuckistanis are downright Whacky.

That makes as much sense as having a Snowmobile and Nordic Skiing Exposition in San Salvador, the Capitol of El Republica de El Salvador! I'll bet the Test Rides are Real Fun in Moncton in February!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Don but that is when we always have our bike shows. There are two big bike shows in Toronto. One in December and one in January. All the new models are out then!

As for test rides .... those are called demo days.... :yahoo:

Sorry Don but that is when we always have our bike shows. There are two big bike shows in Toronto. One in December and one in January. All the new models are out then!

As for test rides .... those are called demo days.... :yahoo:
So Tom, if what you are telling me is really true, do you want to ride South with your Papa Chuy to El Salvador for the Snowmobile and Nordic Skiing Exposition being held between Christmas and New Year's?

Here is what the road between Sonsonate, El Salvador's second largest city and the Capitol San Salvador looks like. They always have demo days for the snowmobiles and newest cross country skis, usually have snow shoeing courses also!

Maybe Bungie, yamafitter, RaYzerman19, FJRGuy and FJRob1300 will want to ride along also. FREAKING CANUCKS!

Moncton show next weekend, plan to roll in around 11:00 on Saturday. I'll be upstairs for the buffet shortly after noon.

Canadian FJR

Moncton show next weekend, plan to roll in around 11:00. I'll be upstairs for the buffet shortly after noon.

Canadian FJR
What day are you going? It runs Friday (noon) to Sunday. I generally take Friday off work and drive down for the afternoon. Three hours or so is usually enough for me.

Ross

Just getting back from the Moncton show. The big bore adventure bikes seem to be very popular with the crowds.

Triumph Tiger Adventure

Yamaha ST-1200

Suzuki V-Strom 650 (Adventure model)

SAM_0642.jpg

Halifax show next weekend.

Canadian FJR