Hardwick , MA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbdig

Reaction score
Chronicle did a story on Hardwick and there is a place called Rose32 Bread that is owned and operated by a couple that at one time had 250 bakerys and sold bread in 27 states. They sold that operation and are now just operating this one establishment. Sounds like a good excuse for a ride Sunday with temps forecast for the low 60s. :yahoo: They are open 7-3 on Sundays and are on rt 32.

Anyone interested? Fred, Alan etc??

Jack

Interested, yes, you betcha. But we will need to play it by ear though.

I'll have to let you know on Saturday night whether we can make it.

Where and when would the meet-up be? Maybe somewhere around Chelmsford / Westord area and do the ride across to Quabbin on some rural MA roads?

PS - found their web site: Rose32 Bread

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a Dunks just at Rte 110 in Chelmsford, off I495 exit 34

Dunkin Donuts

105 Chelmsford St

Chelmsford, MA

Here's a possible route out from there: Google Map

There's a Dunks just at Rte 110 in Chelmsford, off I495 exit 34

Dunkin Donuts

105 Chelmsford St

Chelmsford, MA

Here's a possible route out from there: Google Map
Freaky coincidence! We were out last Sunday and plotted ourselves a back road route from Westford out to Hardwick, and back -- no destination, just exploring some new roads. Last night we talked about cleaning up a few glitches in the route, eliminating a really beat up unpaved stretch, and trying it again this Sunday... Count us in and we'll get the route file fixed up and toss it out as a possibility.

I may be able to coerce Grace into this; she never met a slice of bread she didn't like! What time's the Pats game? Were you considering breakfast/brunch time?

Chronicle did a story on Hardwick and there is a place called Rose32 Bread that is owned and operated by a couple that at one time had 250 bakerys and sold bread in 27 states. They sold that operation and are now just operating this one establishment. Sounds like a good excuse for a ride Sunday with temps forecast for the low 60s. :yahoo: They are open 7-3 on Sundays and are on rt 32.

Jack
Will we be seeing you in RI next Saturday for the Ride to the Rock Jack?

Jack
Will we be seeing you in RI next Saturday for the Ride to the Rock Jack?

Depends I am supposed to be hunting with an old(77) friend Friday and Saturday. But he hurt his shoulder and may decide to just go for a short time on Friday. If so I would expect to see The Rock.

Thanks bbdig. Shows what I know...

My buddy Robbie lives in Lynnfield, rides an LT, stops by the Dew once in a while. His brother rides an 04 FJR.

Sounds good. got a time? And is it the dunk's above for the meet up?

Fred, you got a back road plan from these parts? Or are you slabbing it to Chelmsford?

Depends on Jack's start time. But at the very least I figured to run down Mammoth Road (NH Rte 128) to Lowell, and then bob and weave around Lowell over to Chelmsford. It's a nie ride except for the Dracut and Lowell part.

Freaky coincidence! We were out last Sunday and plotted ourselves a back road route from Westford out to Hardwick, and back -- no destination, just exploring some new roads. Last night we talked about cleaning up a few glitches in the route, eliminating a really beat up unpaved stretch, and trying it again this Sunday... Count us in and we'll get the route file fixed up and toss it out as a possibility.
Kule!! I nominate the Junkies to lead the parade!

Good that the Pats play on MNF this week. We wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to see them lose to the Chefs. Do you think Bobby Flay will be playing?

PS - Since nobody set a time yet, a later start would be better for us on Sunday. Maybe meet up at ~10 in Chelmsford at DD's?

For a better meeting spot for a group of any size, there are dunks near exit 32 in Westford and 31 in Littleton with bigger parking lots and less traffic to negotiate pulling in and out.

K, Fred can I hook up on your route. I know it is dependent on the IF you can make it.. And the when. I will wait and figit around until all is writen down on cardboard.

I'll be interested to see what the proposed start time is. We absolutely don't have the time to do this ride, but what does that matter ;) :lol: We will most likely make the ride. Is this gonna be a Breakfast Club ride, brunch or lunch?

+1 to the MNF comment!

For a better meeting spot for a group of any size, there are dunks near exit 32 in Westford and 31 in Littleton with bigger parking lots and less traffic to negotiate pulling in and out.
OK, you make the call. And you'll need to set a time. I'm sure that Captain Jack won't mind at all. It takes him a while just to post. He is the NECC afterall... ;)

K, Fred can I hook up on your route. I know it is dependent on the IF you can make it.. And the when. I will wait and figit around until all is writen down on cardboard.
Time will depend greatly on the above Dunks rendezvous time in Mass. But we could probably hook up for the ride down at the intersection of NH 128 and NH 111 at the Country Store in Windham. That might be convenient for the ionbeams as well...

...we could probably hook up for the ride down at the intersection of NH 128 and NH 111 at the Country Store in Windham. That might be convenient for the ionbeams as well...
I heard that :lol: Passed by there 5 times in the last five days.