Meet the Twisty - Chicago Pizza meet - Short notice!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, this past year, you have met the Marine. This fall we take a step down and meet the Twisty!

Yes, that same Twisty that terrorizes the Dragon and crosses the double yellow in front of the troopers in his Hi-Viz yellow helmet.

Actually, Twisty sent me a short note that he was going to be in the area on Monday and Tuesday ...so let's get together for some pizza and beer up here in the midwest before he retreats back down to Georgia.

I know this is short notice, but 7pm Tuesday night at Giordano's in Oakbrook Terrace. I won't be making reservations...as I don't know who all can make it, we'll just show up and eat. If the wait is long...that's just more time for downing a beer or two and making fun of Twisty.

Giordano's - 7pm
17W280 22nd Street
OAK BROOK TERRACE, IL 60181
Phone: 630-530-7799

If you all can make it, post up here and send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know me... Always in for Pizza. I'll have to see what tomorrow brings though. I'm a definite maybe.

Hope you can make it...I don't think they serve chocolate shakes there though.

But the pizza should be good. :clapping:

:yahoo:

Oh sure, have the Pizza and Beer get together AFTER I have left. You're getting nuttin but a lump of coal this year Wheatie!

:p

I've eaten pizza many times there in the past on trips to Chicago, but alas, I'm not even in the country at the moment...figures.

Well, there are many "real" Chicago pizzas, thick and thin...but this place is a deep dish place...so deep dish pizza it is.

Eating pizza with a knife and fork.

Should be..

wheatonFJR

MrTwisty

MrTwisty's coworker

Also...possibly griff, 0Face, and MXVet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there are many "real" Chicago pizzas, thick and thin...but this place is a deep dish place...so deep dish pizza it is.

Should be..

wheatonFJR

MrTwisty

MrTwisty's coworker

Mrs. griff is coming. She thinks Giordano's is an Italian "Gentlemans's" club and wants to keep an eye on me. :lol:

Should be..

wheatonFJR

MrTwisty

MrTwisty's coworker

Mrs. griff is coming. She thinks Giordano's is an Italian "Gentlemans's" club and wants to keep an eye on me. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Won't she be disappointed...

Okay...adding Mrs griff to the list.

Should be..

wheatonFJR

MrTwisty

MrTwisty's coworker

griff and the Mrs griff.

Also...possibly 0Face, and MXVet...

Oh well, you can buy me a beer since yer not a gentlemen anyway...
Okay.

Should be..

wheatonFJR

MrTwisty

MrTwisty's coworker

griff and the Mrs griff.

0Face

Also...possibly MXVet...
Coworker not coming. He's going for a free meal with the sales guys. You guys are special, I'm passing up a free meal to come buy you guys a beer.

...You guys are special, I'm passing up a free meal to come buy you guys a beer.
Hey, it was great seeing you again Mike/Twisty...sharing a meal and a lot of laughs and stories. And you were very generous, picking up some of my meal tab as well...THANKS!!!

A great time...GREAT beer as well. Blue Moon. On Tap. mmmm.