Dates Set for CFO 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to attend. This is the weekend before EOM and I will combine the two rallies into a nice long ride.

I plan to attend. This is the weekend before EOM and I will combine the two rallies into a nice long ride.
I-80 or over the top?
I'm sure Greg will avoid I-80 like the plague and hit SE Ohio first before hitting southern Indiana, before battling his way north though all the corn. Atta' boy Greg! :clapping:

Should we tell Greg about IL 26 or IL 71 by Straved Rock State Park or just keep quiet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Or yer welcome here, if ya don't mind crotch critters ;)
Fixed it for you...

Yeah they is an evil lookin' lot..

crab.jpg

Hugs an kisses Joe. :lol:

I-80 or over the top?
I'm sure Greg will avoid I-80 like the plague and hit SE Ohio first before hitting southern Indiana, before battling his way north though all the corn. Atta' boy Greg! :clapping:

Should we tell Greg about IL 26 or IL 71 by Straved Rock State Park or just keep quiet?

I don't know how I missed all this good advice from February, but I just saw it today. I will definitely go north through Michigan to the UP and across on my way out. I do not like Chicago traffic. My brother lives in Kalamazoo and I am retired as of 3/28 this year so I'll probably head out early and spend some time with him on the way. I have not looked at a route to go south to EOM from Wisconsin yet.

I 80 is the gay lesbian route..

Jus sayin'
Absolutely! And the section from New York City through NJ and PA is absolutely terrible. There is a nice twisty section in the eastern end of PA, but the rest is pretty boring and there are so many trucks on I80 that you have to spend your time dodging them rather than enjoying the road and scenery. When I need to use the interstate to go west I much prefer to take NY17/I86 across.

I may finally make one of these again...add me to the "Attending" list Rick.

Time for a little letter road road trip.

I may finally make one of these again...add me to the "Attending" list Rick.

Time for a little letter road road trip.
The CFO web site should be live some day soon.

I did a little alphabet riding myself last weekend...

IMG_7336.JPG

IMG_7337.JPG

IMG_7344.JPG

IMG_7350.JPG

But I almost didn't make it home :eek:

IMG_7459.JPG

So Sept 13-15th???? Thu, Fri and Sat? Or is it Fri-Sun Sept 14-16? 2010 had the Rally on Friday and Rides on the alpha-bet roads Sat and home on Sunday? Just trying to confirm to get correct days off for the event!