Anyone riding today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

E.T.

Reaction score
Anyone getting out for a ride today? It's 19 here now but supposed to warm up to around 40.

Something about having a new bike makes one brave the elements more.... needs more miles for break-in...

Was a near record breaking 40 degrees here today but rain the whole time comes along with that. I dusted off the FJR in the back of the garage though. Hoping for a ride in March if we're lucky.

That's great! :clapping:

I need to get my bike home from Griff's in the next couple weeks after doing some FD seal replacement, electrical power strip rewiring by Griff, and a valve clearance check and shim replacement.

With this snow, I'm thinking CT front and rear with my legs as outriggers... :D

The great weather continues here in southern Ohio...45 and sunny today.I got a 80 mile ride in on SR376,SR78 and SR555 without having one car in my lane the whole 80 miles.I had pretty much the same thing yesterday down in the Hocking Hills area on SR356,SR595,SR791 and SR278.This has been the best winter for riding I can remember.

The great weather continues here in southern Ohio...45 and sunny today.I got a 80 mile ride in on SR376,SR78 and SR555 without having one car in my lane the whole 80 miles.I had pretty much the same thing yesterday down in the Hocking Hills area on SR356,SR595,SR791 and SR278.This has been the best winter for riding I can remember.
Sure...rub it in...nice roads-nice weather.

Get your bike Saturday... should be dry but a little cold. :ph34r:

Nope...some flurries on Friday...so the salt machines will be out in force. I ain't afraid of cold. I am afraid of frozen precip on overpasses...and a salt bath on the way home from Crown Point.

Send me some pictures of YOUR ride on Saturday though! :clapping:

;)

Nope...some flurries on Friday...so the salt machines will be out in force. I ain't afraid of cold. I am afraid of frozen precip on overpasses...and a salt bath on the way home from Crown Point.

Send me some pictures of YOUR ride on Saturday though! :clapping:

;)
Like you, I have the same concerns.... :rolleyes: